Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #10- Metal Empire

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Digimon Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report website has updated with more information!

For now we are using the machine translations from the site, but will update as time allows.

The report information moves on to Metal Empire, from the Z2, this time:

Digimon of "Metal Empire" are territorial in a huge abandoned factory where black smoke can enter. Buildings made of junk and distorted railroad tracks were rapidly added to the surrounding area.

"Locomon" is running on the railroad tracks that spread like a spider's web, spitting out smoke. Upon arriving at the terminal, "Guardromon" and others descend in a line from the rear freight vehicle, and pile up the scraps they carry.

And it is the new kind of "Junkmon" who are swarming in the pile of scrap and silently collecting materials and doing construction work.

When "Minotarumon" destroys a rocky mountain and creates a flat ground while rough cutting, a group of "junkmon" lays a railroad track immediately. "Jazamon" is desperately carrying materials larger than his height to the high places of the building.

The "Metal Empire" Digimon, which are expanding their territory with tremendous momentum as if they were commanded by something, may eventually appear throughout the Folder Continent.

And a nearly complete lineup for Metal Empire in the Pendulum Z 2!

This time we get 22 out of the 25, with only 3 being a mystery. And out of those 23 3 of them are new Digimon! (Not to mention a number of other Digimon that aren't brand new, but haven't been around for long.)

In addition, the 3 new Digimon from Metal Empire have been added to the reference book from the Pendulum Z.

Junkmon, Machmon, Rebellimon

More details, including how to pre-order, the Digimon Pendulum Z 2 can be found here.

Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #1, focusing on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #2, focusing on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #3, focusing on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #4, featuring an update on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #5, featuring an update on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #6, featuring an update on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #7, Z Report Volume 1, featuring a connection to ancient Digimon can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #8, focusing on Wind Guardians, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #9, featuring an update on Wind Guardians can be found here.

Attachments

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All of their levels are within my expectations, though I wasn't expecting another new unknown Adult as well.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, I didn't expect to get Jazamon without any of its evolutions.

Also, what's up with Gundramon being localized as "Cancer Dramon"?

DigiDestiny

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This roster is way better than I could've expected. I feel like it fits the theming pretty perfectly. I think Minotarumon is the most surprising pick here, but he fits perfectly with Rebellimon. Honestly not super happy with Jazamon being here right after the X3s, and he feels a bit out of place without the rest of the line. But overall I love this lineup.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A lot of choices there I didn't expect. And that was their chance to establish Trailmon as Locomon's Champion form. Oh well I guess.

And huh, I excepted to see the Elecmon line, I guess HeavyLeomon just gets in as a random (guess LoaderLiomon is supposed to be the bridge to him?)

And huh, an Unknown Champion Digimon? maybe it's in the anime soon or something. that should be interesting.

Guardromon in the art but not the Vpet (shouldve been Guardromon Gold lol)

Jazamon without his line. that's... weird.

I don't really like this roster much tbh, feels way too disjointed.

Oh and Cancerdramon. wot

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, so Ketomon and Hopmon are the Metal Empire babies, not the Virus Busters ones. Interesting.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Overall a fairly underwhelming roster but I'm pretty stoked. Solely for the full Monodramon line - babies and all.

Strikedramon in a v pet is a dream come true for me.

Loaderliomon and Heavyleomon were no surprises but still awesome additions. The new designs are rad.

The Trailmon and Locomon are pretty boring imo.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ewww, Adult Minotaurmon. Other than that though, pretty great lineup! Very pleased to see the likes of Raremon, Locomon, Loader Liomon, and of course the full Monodramon line. And wow, one mystery Adult? Another Adventure: spoiler I'm assuming.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
a bit lame that Rebellimon doesn't have an Ultimate I really care for him to evolve into as Rebellimon is my favorite. The lineup here is alright but Monodramon bringing his whole family whereas Jazamon is awkwardly here alone is kinda lame. It's nice seeing Minotaurmon in a very helpful role rather than antagonistic, though, and seeing that Jazamon is canonically in the Pendulum only because it's also a handy worker does make its inclusion nice. This lineup is overall very attractive but I'm still waiting for a Pendulum Z to really coax me into buying it and this isn't quite there as much as I love Rebelimon and Justimon. If it had The Mamemons and Bancho Mamemon though I would have snatched this up! I am super excited to read the new profiles when Wikimon gets around to translating them. Junkmon, Machmon, and Rebellimon are awesome!

Also, Cancer Dramon

edit:
Rebellimon's profile said:
A Cyborg Digimon equipped with a high-power engine. It is said that a Digimon that has been driven to the brink of death has evolved by incorporating surrounding junk data
I wound up translating the profiles myself to read them and oh shoot, that may be why Raremon is here!

Last edited:

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ewww, Adult Minotaurmon.
Minotarumon is officially an Adult in the DRB, Perfect was its obsolete level from the Digital Monster Ver. S. This seems to finally put a nail in that coffin.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ewww, Adult Minotaurmon.
Minotarumon is officially an Adult in the DRB, Perfect was its obsolete level from the Digital Monster Ver. S. This seems to finally put a nail in that coffin.
we also had a Leomon and Minotaurmon fight very recently in the anime so having them at equal stages feels very appropriate

raharaha

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hey, no sign of v-mon evolution here! thank god they're not "spill" it like submarimon

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I *really* like this roster. Sure, I'm extremely biased since Metal Empire is overall my favorite Digimon family so if there was a Pendulum Z I'd buy, it'd be this one, but still. Really enjoy that we got a decent amount of variety even within Metal Empire here, such as the Locomons for pure Machines, Minotaur, LoaderLio and HeavyLeo for mechanized beasts, the Monodramon line plus stuff like Jazamon and MetalTyrannomon for mechanized dragons, and even some oddballs like AncientWisemon and Raremon. It's also nice to see Eosmon there. I also like all three of the new Metal Empire additions quite a bit.

Honestly, this roster just kinda makes me sad that the Pendulum Z is probably never gonna get localized since they're skipping the Pendulum Ver.20th, most likely because we never got the original Pendulums either. Really big disappointment for me, since importing V-Pets always tend to be out of my budget's price range, and I'd buy this Metal Empire Pendulum in a heartbeat.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait Minotarumon's level is Adult? WASN'T THAT AMERICAN VERSION'S FAULT for putting Champion level on the card? Damn it! It kinda killed my dream for the ultimate level of Minotarumon like Persona 4's Labyrinth bull if it actually happened...

Hm, Junkmon's attribute is Virus I thought Data suited it better but again Pendulum Z series are truly weirdest... Not Machine or Cyborg but to think it's Puppet type. But I guess it does make sense for it to hit the cannon to launch junk things but I really do question how does it work by driving the wheels...

Huh Machmon is Vaccine. Say what? This Digimonized Terminator motorcycle? Such misleading design.

Rebellimon's design is nicely done with rusty stains all over him. I like it.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing Eosmon line here and Morphomon in Nature Spirits, I hope someday we will get Morphomon natural evolution, starting with Hudiemon as Morphomon's natural Adult, like in NSp.

Putting LoaderLiomon before HeavyLeomon is a good choice, a good branch for Leomon evolution tree. As some of us thought that HeavyLeomon is a perfect Ultimate form for both GrapLeomon and LoaderLiomon.

I have mixed feelings about this roster like why we have Jazamon again here but that unknown Adult sure is worth waiting.

For two mystery Ultimates, I have a feeling that one will be Susanoomon and the other one will be Omegamon MM.
Omegamon MM will be available by jogressing Agumon Kizuna and Gabumon Kizuna.
But here's the thing, I feel like it's kinda useless to hide them. I hope my prediction wrong.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm, Junkmon's attribute is Virus I thought Data suited it better but again Pendulum Z series are truly weirdest... Not Machine or Cyborg but to think it's Puppet type. But I guess it does make sense for it to hit the cannon to launch junk things but I really do question how does it work by driving the wheels...

Huh Machmon is Vaccine. Say what? This Digimonized Terminator motorcycle? Such misleading design.
Junkmon is really good at destroying data which is why I easily see its virus attribute! I tend to associate virus Digimon with "best at deconstructing data" and Junkmon fits that description for me perfectly.
Machmon I just see as motorcycle Dobermon haha. Its profile doesn't make it out to be a bad guy anywhere so I like the idea of finding a Machmon in the wild and easily being friends with them, as weird as it is to be friends with a hell bike

Jscarlos18

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So apart from the Ultimate+ slots the mistery spot of this line-up is a Champion. I suppose they will include it first in the anime like all the others.
Machmon is my favorite from this Pendulum so far.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait Minotarumon's level is Adult? WASN'T THAT AMERICAN VERSION'S FAULT for putting Champion level on the card? Damn it! It kinda killed my dream for the ultimate level of Minotarumon like Persona 4's Labyrinth bull if it actually happened...
Pretty sure Minotarumon was Adult in the Japanese version as well seeing as Okuwamon was the first Perfect Level Spire monster Arachnemon made.

In fact Minotarumon's only ever been listed as Adult whenever the Level is actually listed since then apart from one fuck up in Hyper Colosseum.

To be fair, Blastmon is also classified as a Vaccine while Tactimon is Data and Dorulumon is Virus.