Patamon Claw Game Plushie Prize

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A brand new nicely sized Patamon plushie!

Image Thumbnail

25cm, which is nearly 10 inches.

Coming out November 21st...

Image Thumbnail

And it has no retail price because it's not for sale.

It'll be a prize for crane games in Japan.

A few dealers occasionally order a case of them and sell them anyways, so if you look around you might be able to find them though.

Thanks to a few different people who sent this in.

LunarianCharm

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's a cute Patamon. I was going to get the MegaHouse plush, but I think I'll hold off and grab this little guy instead.

B-mon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Patamon always looks weird in real life because I view his "default" pose as being in profile and his ears up. Not that front view/ears down hasn't shown up in the show or art ever, but it's much less common.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's a cute Patamon. I was going to get the MegaHouse plush, but I think I'll hold off and grab this little guy instead.
I wonder if you realised your wording with 'grab' + 'claw machine' lol.

I was able to get hold of the little Tailmon plush from a few months ago (with a bit of luck). So hopefully the Patamon will appear too.

LunarianCharm

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if you realised your wording with 'grab' + 'claw machine' lol.

I was able to get hold of the little Tailmon plush from a few months ago (with a bit of luck). So hopefully the Patamon will appear too.
Heh, I didn't even realize what I did there. :D Hopefully we'll be seeing more of these crane plush being made. The quality appears to be very good.

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I actually like this one a lot more than the other one. And it's a bit hard to tell from the photos, but it looks like it might be made of minky fabric? The other ones are slightly coarse and not that soft at all.