Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
productvote_iphone13case01_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_01_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphonesecase01_september1_2022.jpg

With other products getting detailed for online shoppers about a month ago, another batch of the products fans voted for showing up, especially after previews, it didn't feel like it'd be a long wait for the formal announcement of more, and here we are...

They note there is still one more item left after these from the current votes, and they'll update on that soon.

First up, the phone cases!

productvote_iphone13case02_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphone13case03_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphone13case04_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphone13case05_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphone13case06_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphone13case07_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphone13case08_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphone13case09_september1_2022.jpg

First up, the Kizuna phone cases!

These are nice looking phone cases based on the smartphone type Digivice that the characters used in Kizuna. They are made out of a silicon resin.

They made them for two phones, and both phones come in designs based on all 8 of the Adventure kids.

The first is for the iPhone 13. Pre-orders open on September 14th and it costs 4,400 yen each.
スマホ型デジヴァイス スマホケース iPhone13(全8種)

The options to buy are:
Taichi
八神 太一
Yamato
石田 ヤマト
Sora
武之内 空
Koushiro
泉 光子郎
Mimi
太刀川 ミミ
Jou
城戸 丈
Takeru
高石 タケル
Hikari
八神 ヒカリ

productvote_iphonesecase02_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphonesecase03_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphonesecase04_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphonesecase05_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphonesecase06_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphonesecase07_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphonesecase08_september1_2022.jpg
productvote_iphonesecase09_september1_2022.jpg

The second phone the cases for is the iPhone SE. Overall details/price/etc are identical to the iPhone 13 version, minus the size difference to fit the phone. These will fit both the 2nd and 3rd gen iPhone SE.
スマホ型デジヴァイス スマホケース iPhoneSE(第2/第3世代)(全8種)

The options to buy are:
Taichi
八神 太一
Yamato
石田 ヤマト
Sora
武之内 空
Koushiro
泉 光子郎
Mimi
太刀川 ミミ
Jou
城戸 丈
Takeru
高石 タケル
Hikari
八神 ヒカリ

otedamavote3_02_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_03_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_04_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_05_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_06_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_07_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_08_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_09_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_10_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_11_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_12_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_13_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_14_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_15_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_16_september1_2022.jpg
otedamavote3_17_september1_2022.jpg

Then we have the winners of the hero Digimon otedama vote (specifically those that didn't have otedama yet), adding 4 popular characters to the Digimon otedama line, each ended up featuring a different anime that didn't have otedama yet!
パートナーズプロジェクト デジデジおてだま(第3回)

The choices to buy are:
Offmon
オフモン
Gaomon
ガオモン
Gumdramon
ガムドラモン
Shoutmon
シャウトモン

Pre-orders for these start on October 21st and they are 715 yen each.

The otedama from both selections range between 52x50x80mm and 70x55x80mm.

Really nice looking phone cases, and nice that all 8 of the Adventure kids versions are being made. The choice of phones aren't a shock base on what tends to get nice custom phone cases.

The plushes look especially nice, with a few standouts even for the otedama line, which has been quite nice overall.

A few extra bits...

Digimon Partners blocks those from outside of Japan from viewing and ordering their store, so you'll need an intermediary to order for you...

Some intermediaries will want not only want the urls of the items above, but may ask for the product name in Japanese as written on the page. Those names are given above, directly below the pre-order links.

If you want to be sure to nab something...

We've currently pared down the list of intermediaries we list due to some places closing and others becoming iffy in their communication, calling into question their reliability. If you have any stories, positive or negative, about any intermediaries, DM me with them so we can figure out who might be worth adding (or re-adding), since these aren't affiliate links or anything, simply suggested ways to make it easier for fans to nab stuff.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 8,658

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Offmon is just the cutest!

Yume

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still find it weird how Takeru's phone was green in every promo material, but light yellow in the actual movie.

xm0c

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool that all 8 original Chosen Children will be getting a release. I'm guessing the others might be released after The Beginning movie is out.
I still find it weird how Takeru's phone was green in every promo material, but light yellow in the actual movie.
In the preview for The Beginning, I'm pretty sure Takeru's phone was green, so Kizuna is really the outlier when it comes to coloring.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I'm in love with the phone cases. Gonna have to get a few since mine tend to get a bit banged up. Nice that they're doing one for the SE too, although I don't think that fits the XS, which is a shame, was hoping to get one for my legacy device. Ah well.

Edit: Wait, I have the 13 Pro so I don't think this will fit! Buuuuuummer. That's disappointing.

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those are nice phone cases though as stated before, I have Android but at least the Otedamas are cute. Very cute.

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In the preview for The Beginning, I'm pretty sure Takeru's phone was green, so Kizuna is really the outlier when it comes to coloring.

The Beginning is about 02 team, so it makes sense his phone is green color in that movie. Not to mention that green color would differentiate it from Iori's phone

That said, it's still curious that his phone was green even in the merchandise for Kizuna (where his phone was light yellow).

Last edited: