Ouran High School Host Club

Ryuku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, who's seen it? I love the series, though I haven't read the manga. You can get the anime via bittorent while the manga is registered via Viz Media (I think). So far, I've watched up to number episode 22. And my favourite characters got to be Kaoru, (though I hate Hikaru).

digiboy123

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've seen it, up to ep17 by Lunar. I stopped watching it when they were new about ep6, but I've gotten hooked again. :3 It's a funny series, that it is~

Lianjie

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mm, the raw of the manga surfaced a while ago. There are 8 volumes, IIRC. Anyhoo, I stopped watching it around episode 11 partially because Solar is slow and partially because I lost interest in it. Maybe because there was a lack of Renge.

Aqua Fox

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love OHSHS so much that I'm role-playng as a character from it on myspace. It's such a cute animé and it cracks me up!

Ryuku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lianjie said:
Mm, the raw of the manga surfaced a while ago. There are 8 volumes, IIRC. Anyhoo, I stopped watching it around episode 11 partially because Solar is slow and partially because I lost interest in it. Maybe because there was a lack of Renge.
Actually, you coul try For the Richer or Poorer or Lunar. Lunar and Fo the Richer and Poorer do their subs well.

Hikaru-chan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Actually, you coul try For the Richer or Poorer or Lunar. Lunar and Fo the Richer and Poorer do their subs well.
They're saying that Lunar is slow actually... Too bad, Lunar are one of my favourite subbing groups.

Back to the main subject... Ouran is so love. ^^ I love the character design in the anime and I think that the graphics are of excellent quality. I believe that every frame should be screenshot. ;)

My favs have to be Haruhi, Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru, Kasanoda-kun and Nekozawa. I don't really mind Renge, but she'd better appear less.

Ryuku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hikaru-chan said:
My favs have to be Haruhi, Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru, Kasanoda-kun and Nekozawa. I don't really mind Renge, but she'd better appear less.
hahaha, oh yeah, Kasanoda-kun!! His hair reminds me so of Masaru's, but at least Masaru looks better, XP. And Nekozawa is soo hot! (I forgot about him... but he should appear more... )

Hikaru-chan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ryuku said:
hahaha, oh yeah, Kasanoda-kun!! His hair reminds me so of Masaru's, but at least Masaru looks better, XP.)
OMG! I thought exactly the same when I first saw him! It was his back I saw first and I go like "What is Masaru doing in Ouran?". XD

Ryuku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hikaru-chan said:
Ryuku said:
hahaha, oh yeah, Kasanoda-kun!! His hair reminds me so of Masaru's, but at least Masaru looks better, XP.)
OMG! I thought exactly the same when I first saw him! It was his back I saw first and I go like "What is Masaru doing in Ouran?". XD
Yeah, but Kasanoda is much scarier looking. And he's more kinder than Masaru... XD