Ordinemon Merciful Mode?

JR9386

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was watching the last episode of Tri, and while this post isn't related to Tri in and of itself, I figured I'd ask.

Based on the content of the Wikipedia article, Ordinemon is a Jogress digimon, born of the despair and rage of a fallen Ophanimon and Raguelmon (Another fallen Ophanimon...). Believed to be evil, she's actually something of a restorer, effecting justice to be served.

In Tri we see that once Meiko unlocks Meicoomon's true self, Gatomon is able to be released, partner digimon memories restored, etc. She however is overtaken by King Ydradsil, and well I don't have to reiterate the movie's plot.

We see a pink Ordinemon figure, so my question is, as she is Kari's Jogress partner, is there a "Ordinemon" of Light and Justice (Mercy?) born of a fusion between Rasielmon and Ophanimon (Magnadramon?)?

Xadhoom

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not sure what you're expecting to hear other than "no". That's not me trying to be sarcastic or snide, but that's kind of the only answer here.

JR9386

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not sure what you're expecting to hear other than "no". That's not me trying to be sarcastic or snide, but that's kind of the only answer here.
No worries.

I just wonder if the lore alludes to a possible "Merciful Mode" given the two beings that comprise Ordinemon being their Fallen forms. Sort of how we have a "Dark Omnimon".

Would be interesting what people's theories on that would be.

I thought the pink Ordinemon silhouette might be an allusion to it.

Darklabo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For now, no.
One day, perhaps, there is technically nothing that prevents the existence of an Ordinemon (Virtue).