MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
booster10flyinghero_april25_2022.jpg
booster10immortalchampion_april25_2022.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a card preview from Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter. This time it's Flying Hero! & The Immortal Champion .

Flying Hero! shows off some nice cartoony artwork of Shoutmon x5 with Beelzebumon in the background, while The Immortal Champion shows DarkKnightmon rising, before going off to battle once again.

Flying Hero! is named after Flying Hero! x5, a song by Wada Kouji, which was the headliner on a 3 song Xros Wars CD. Also featured on that CD was...

Dark Knight ~The Immortal Champion~, sung by Takayoshi Tanimoto, which is where the name for the other card is from.

Previous previews for Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter:
Packaging, Shoutmon, Shoutmon x4, Taiki, & More
Dorulumon & Ballistamon
Pickmons & Starmons
Gaossmon & MailBirdramon
Troopmon & MadLeomon
Bosamon & Angoramon
SymbareAngoramon & Ruli
Breaclaw & Pyon Dump
Sanzomon
Venusmon & Healing Therapy
Tyutyumon & Damemon
Bunbun Fist
Magazine Previews- Sparrowmon, Shoutmon x5, Shoutmon x5B, Kiriha, Greymon, & MetalGreymon
Blucomon & Regalecusmon
Assaultmon & Cannondramon
Asuramon & PileVolcamon
Shoutmon x5 & Sparrowmon & DeckerGreymon Magazine Preview
V-Jump Previews
Minervamon
Monimon & Hi-VisionMonitamon
Coatlmon & Sandiramon
Golemon & Gogmamon
SkullKnightmon: Big Axe Mode & DarkKnightmon
Renamon & Kyubimon
Taomon & Strengthening Plug-In O
Sakuyamon: Miko Mode & Defense Plug-in C
Justimon: Critical Arm & Justice Kick
Dondokomon

Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter will be out on May 27th.

We have clean card images from Starter Decks 12 & 13, Luxury Finished Tamers, plus Battle Pack 11.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards
Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos
Booster Set 8 New Hero, Starter Deck 11, plus Tamer Battle Pack 9 & Event Cards
Booster Set 9 X Record, plus Battle Pack 10, Special Promo Pack 2022, Update Pack, & Evolution Box 2

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 9,073
Last edited:

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm curious- are these the first set of cards named after songs? I haven't really been keeping track of option card names I know the majority seem to be named after speical attacks- which makes sense. And Obviosuly we are now getting plug ins, which i feel should of been in digital hazard. But Are these the first set based on songs?

I think everyone would love to see what sort of art they give to 'Butterfly' or 'Biggest Dreamer' "FIRE!" would probably feature some lovely art of Takuyas's digimon forms.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I never know what to put as Option card names so I just use what Marc uses lol

Flying Hero!
XrosHeart
[Main] Activate 1 of the effects below. If you have a digimon with [Shoutmon X5] in its name in play, activate all of the effects below instead:
- 1 of your Digimon with [XrosHeart] in its traits gains <Security Attack +1> for the turn.
- <Draw 2>.
[Security] Add this card to your hand.

Immortal Champion
Twilight
While you have a [Nene Amano] in play, you may use this card without meeting its color requirements.
[Main] Trash the top 3 cards of your deck. Then, you may play 1 card named [DarkKnightmon] from your trash by paying its play cost. If a Digimon with DigiFuse requirements would be played, you may also place cards from your trash as its digivolution cards when you DigiFuse.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The songs never got dubbed, so unless you want to put Sora Mau Yuusha and Fujimi no Ouja, the translated names are best.

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Flying Hero!
XrosHeart
[Main] Activate 1 of the effects below. If you have a digimon with [Shoutmon X5] in its name in play, activate all of the effects below instead:
- 1 of your Digimon with [XrosHeart] in its traits gains <Security Attack +1> for the turn.
- <Draw 2>.

Immortal Champion
Twilight
While you have a [Nene Amano] in play, you may use this card without meeting its color requirements.
[Main] Trash the top 3 cards of your deck. Then, you may play 1 card named [DarkKnightmon] from your trash by paying its play cost. If a Digimon with DigiFuse requirements would be played, you may also place cards from your trash as its digivolution cards when you DigiFuse.
Does the Digifuse latter half of the effect also applies the cost reduction of the mechanic, or is not treated as being [Digifuse] and thus you play the full cost?

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does the Digifuse latter half of the effect also applies the cost reduction of the mechanic, or is not treated as being [Digifuse] and thus you play the full cost?
yes, you would still get any cost reduction bonuses and it still counts as DigiFusing, only now your materials can come from the Trash