Option Card Wisselen Preview for Booster Set 5, Clean Battle Pack 4 & Winner's Card Images, Card Prizes in Japan, & More Pulsemon Cards are Coming

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice stack of card updates tonight...

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a card preview from Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega. This time we get option card Wisselen.

Wisselen features Rafflesimon doing her attack that allows her to knock people out and turn them into her servants.

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega is scheduled to release on February 26th.

Previous card previews for Booster Set 5:

Then next up, an update on something from a few days ago...

From an early magazine preview we got our first look at the cards from Tamer Battle Pack 4, and the associated winner's card, but now we have some good previews via an early update on the English site for the Japanese version of the Card Game.

Each card in Tamer Battle Pack 4 is a parallel card of an existing card.

Each of these work the same as any other parallel card, they have different artwork, but are for gameplay and deck building purposes, they are the same card as the card they are parallel cards of:
Sirenmon (BT1-057)
AeroV-dramon (BT2-028)
Andromon (BT2-061)
Chimeramon (BT2-077)

Another variant of Chimeramon (BT2-077) will be the equivalent winner's card, with a holofoil effect on it.

Of course, Digimon Card Game events in Japan are currently on hiatus due to health concerns, but they have a way for those in Japan to get them still (and they will likely appear at evnets when they start up again.)

They're running a contest through Bandai TCG Connect, the online service where people can play eachother in the game.

Through February 8th you can win various card game prizes, including from the Digimon Card Game.

The include:
Tamer Battle Pack 3 and 4 (from Tamer Battle events)
The Kizuna (4th) Scene Vote Card and memory guages (From Tamer Exchange Party events)

If you are one of 5000 winners you get all of them, along with a selection of non-Digimon related Battle Spirits stuff.

The way you enter is quite simple:
Play a 'free match' on Bandai TCG Connect
When the match is over hit 'end of battle' and collect the match serial code.
Input it on this site.

Nothing fancy, but a nice way for people to try and get items that can't currently be collected.

And last up, an update from something earlier today...

We saw the Pulsemon promo card earlier today when we got a few Vital Bracelet updates.

The Digimon TCG Twitter put up their standard card preview (although we already have a reasonably clean one), along with an updated detail...

Tamer Exchange Meetings after April will have Pulsemon cards with different illustrations on them.

A good number of updates for today for the card game.

We have clean card images for Booster Set 4 Great Legend.

We also have begun to get details about Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, including our first look at art via DigiNavi!

We also just got our first details & images for Booster Set 6 Double Diamond & the Dukemon & ULForceV-dramon starter decks and pre-orders are up!

Plus we have the first details for the 1 year anniversary of the card game, including a number of fun things! The Parallel Card Vote has already begun!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards

Attachments

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
First pig, now pigeon. We can assume that regular animals live in Iliad.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Uhh that belonged to Venusmon. You know she is holding the clam and the pigeon....

Rafflesimon always have beautiful artstyles every time she gets different pictures. I love it!

Sirenmon going out on picnic with the ladies of Olympus Twelve? Feel bad for Aegiomon lol

Whoa that art on Chimeramon. Scary.

doublewizard

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
First pig, now pigeon. We can assume that regular animals live in Iliad.
I believe that’s just Venusmon’s dove, same as how the pigs are a part of Ceresmon

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sirenmon's art looks so cute! I'm starving for more Iliad/Olympos XII love!

I hope we see them all in the cards soon, especially Aegiomon.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wisselen
[Main] Up to 2 of your opponent's Digimon cannot attack or block until the end of your opponent's next turn. Then, if you have a Digimon with <DigiBurst>, gain 2 memory
[Security] Up to 2 of your opponent's Digimon cannot attack for the turn. Then, if you have a Digimon with <DigiBurst>, gain 2 memory

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's funny how we were debating about the female Olympos XII evolution and Sirenmon's placement in the Digivolution Thread and now we get a card of them all together.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's funny how we were debating about the female Olympos XII evolution and Sirenmon's placement in the Digivolution Thread and now we get a card of them all together.
I love Sasasi's image they did almost 6 years ago of Sirenmon wondering whether it should become Junomon, Ceresmon, or Mervamon link

DragonicEmperor

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
O-Olympos.

Good, good. The first steps have been made.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wisselen
[Main] Up to 2 of your opponent's Digimon cannot attack or block until the end of your opponent's next turn. Then, if you have a Digimon with <DigiBurst>, gain 2 memory
[Security] Up to 2 of your opponent's Digimon cannot attack for the turn. Then, if you have a Digimon with <DigiBurst>, gain 2 memory
Hmm. This is contradictory with Green's usual focus with hating on Resting things, isn't it? The Digiburst effect probably makes it worth it though.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That rafflesimon art, so beautiful

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I first discovered sasasi by their Sirenmon/Olympos XII fanart, and now they're making the same art but getting paid to do it by Bandai. I couldn't be happier for them <3

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really did just take a moment right now to fully appreciate the whole machine gun coming from the mouth of Andromon's fish.
I'm so glad Digimon exists