Option Card It's a Rematch! Preview for Booster Set 3

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

New card preview from the Digimon Card Game!

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with more card previews from Booster Set 3 Union Impact. This time it's the option card It's a Rematch!

It's a Rematch features brand new Impmon artwork by longtime Digimon designer and artist Kenji Watanabe. He appears to be wrapping up his hand (still gloved) after a fight, and getting ready to go with his special move Night of Fire. He'a slao scratched up quite a bit, with a bandage.

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 3 Union Impact is scheduled to release on October 30th.

Previous card previews for Booster Set 3:

Attachments

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oh lol this was real? When I saw this on another site I thought it was a fan card because the art looked unofficial

It's a Rematch!
[Main] 1 of your Digimon gains the effect "[When Deleted] Play this card without paying its cost. Digimon Played by this effect do not activate their [When Played] effect" for this turn

so it's a card that lets you safely swing? That could be a free security šŸ˜³

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ya, the artwork does look a little weird when compared to other cards but that's pretty normal when TCGs have multiple artists.

A seriously good card, especially if you use it on a Digimon with a "When Attacking" Skill.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I dont see anything weird with the art? Specially since its by Kenji Watanabe himself, one of the most prominent artists in the whole franchise
Also the effect is reviving a deleted digimon without its effects, which is pretty cool. Kinda like making it a zombie

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I dont see anything weird with the art? Specially since its by Kenji Watanabe himself, one of the most prominent artists in the whole franchise
I know who drew it, it just looked like fan art at first since no cards have had a similar style to this beforehand. Also Impmon isn't confirmed for this set at the moment which didn't help

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That artwork of Kenji seemed so different. It felt "fanwork"ish. But Pendulum Z II image gave me that much more stronger vibes.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's weird for me to hear any Digimon art described as looking like fanart since the series doesn't really have a cohesive artstyle or aesthetic.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's weird for me to hear any Digimon art described as looking like fanart since the series doesn't really have a cohesive artstyle or aesthetic.
Yeah. Remember Savers/Data Squad? X3

DedicatedGazi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This + Digimon with Vengeance= Awesome