Option Card Digitalize of Soul Preview for Booster Set 9

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think AncientVolcamon wasn't part of the seven evolutions since he was the ancestor.
Never stated. But the old card game had an Ancientvolcamon card that could evolve from Volcamon, so this is probably not true.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't we already saw how Caturamon transformed into Mallet form that attacked Terriermon in Tamers?

Shawujinmon and Sagomon's hidden modes assumed to be JumboGamemon according to few theories.

Sealing Orochimon? Susanoomon. I know it's odd and big level gap...

Octmon's barnacles? Well it only shares with Octmon's profile too bad since it's only living with Octmon for their home.

Well Sangomon's toy fish is pretty unique and not so much different from Ceresmon's "pigs".

Momentai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm beyond happy to see this. This in the card,
Omegamon's other missiles and brave shield in Adventure:, debuts of some obscure digimon in Adventure: and Ghost Game, Anubimon's demonic beast in New Century, and other.
Curiously enough, I think the new alt art Anubimon from the event pack is an attempt to show what Ammit could look like and, even if the summon is still incomplete in the picture, it seems very different form the one of new century (and scarier)

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Curiously enough, I think the new alt art Anubimon from the event pack is an attempt to show what Ammit could look like and, even if the summon is still incomplete in the picture, it seems very different form the one of new century (and scarier)
Yeah I saw that and like that dark monster more. It's more "demonic" than the one in New Century.

Momentai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I saw that and like that dark monster more. It's more "demonic" than the one in New Century.
I totally agree. They are doing a great job following the descriptions in the DRB.

Err which event pack?
I thought I saw it on this website but now I can't find the topic, so maybe it was somewhere else 😅. It's a championship event pack but I don't recall the details at the moment

Edit: Yeah, the one YongYoKyo said!

Last edited:

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do any of them look like crocodiles or hippos? That what Ammit looks like in myth.
We really only need five other Volcamons, since we already have PileVolcamon and AncientVolcamon. Of course, the other evolutions mentioned may not even have "Volcamon" in their names, and could be things like BanchoGolemon.
I’d totally be willing to let Bantyo Golemon, Volcanicdramon, and Blastmon count but that still leaves us with 2 to go.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do any of them look like crocodiles or hippos? That what Ammit looks like in myth
The one in the card will probably look like crocodile because the teeth. The one in New Century looks very "Ammit", but it's less demonic.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah found it. Damn that is freaking good artwork on Anubismon!

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
idk if New Century additions to designs are going to be depicted in mainline media as I don't know if any of the Japanese Digimon teams had any involvement in things such as Ammit's depiction. So for all we know, skinny dog boy might just be a one time thing, so maybe we shouldn't be talking about that depiction so matter-of-factly 😅

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
idk if New Century additions to designs are going to be depicted in mainline media as I don't know if any of the Japanese Digimon teams had any involvement in things such as Ammit's depiction. So for all we know, skinny dog boy might just be a one time thing, so maybe we shouldn't be talking about that depiction so matter-of-factly 😅

It's already confirmed that the China team is working closely with the main guy behind digimon over in Japan to deliver the game, it has been in the works for more than 3 years now.

Everything in new century is cannon.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What about that Anubimon card someone referred to? Does anyone have an image of it?

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What about that Anubimon card someone referred to? Does anyone have an image of it?
If it's the one I'm thinking of it just shows black teeth coming out of the ground around Anubimon and nothing else.