Option Card Digitalize of Soul Preview for Booster Set 9

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
booster9digitalizeofsoul_january8_2022.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a card preview from Booster Set 9 X record. This time it's option card Digitalize of Soul.

After the preview of Alphamon earlier, getting Digitalize of Soul, one of his signature moves, isn't a surprise to see next. Digitalize is one of those moves where the name has been used for multiple attacks, this one specifically shows the version where he summons a legendary creature.

Previous previews for Booster Set 9 X Record:
Pack Art & Monochrome Flip Art
Dukemon X & X-Antibody
Alphamon

Booster Set 9 X Record will be out on February 25th in Japan.

We have clean card images from Booster Set EX-02 Digital Hazard & Limited Card Set Online.

We have the first info for Booster Set 9 X-Record.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards
Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos
Booster Set 8 New Hero, Starter Deck 11, plus Tamer Battle Pack 9 & Event Cards

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 12,727

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow! I didn't expect to see *the creature* here.
This is a big surprise and the one of the best so far. After many years, we actually know how this legendary creature looks!

Kitsune_NBG

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After 19 years, we finnaly know how does the creature that digitalize of soul summons looks like.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The actual monster instead of spamming random green beams for once. Toei are like nuuuuuuuu

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It seems to be based on Dorugoramon.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digitalize of Soul
[Main] Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Choose 1 Digimon card with [X-Antibody] in its traits from among the revealed cards and delete 1 of your opponent's Digimon with a play cost less than or equal to the play cost of that card. Trash the revealed cards. Then, place 1 card with [X-Antibody] in its traits from your trash under 1 of your Digimon with [X-Antibody] in its traits as its bottom digivolution card.
[Security] Activate this card's [Main] effect.

Momentai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The artwork is crazy good, it really gives you the impression to be in front of an almighty god. I'm indeed surprised the artist didn't choose the standard green beams
It seems to be based on Dorugoramon.
Sasasi confirms it is the case on its twitter

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow wow totally didn't expect that Digitalize of Soul finally revealed this legendary creature summon!

It's like Gankoomon with flame Hackmon version ghost style.

Look like this flaming DORU-goramon got five eyes and four arms? Instead of DORU-goramon's dragon body, this body got some muscles!

Damn... They better reveal the next cards for AncientWisemon's summons and Gabumon Bond of Friendship's Motorcycle Mode! And anything else I might overlooked?

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad to see they finally used the summon for this attack. It being a more monstrous Dorugoramon is a cool touch.

Katsu Hikaru

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now all we need is a Card with the Alphainforce and Omegainforce would honestly be awesome to see visual arts of said abilities mainly Alphainforce since Alphamon i believe has never used ability.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Instead of DORU-goramon's dragon body, this body got some muscles!
Dorugoramon has pretty large muscles, it's just covered up by the silver armor. It's a lot easier to tell on its legs because its upper legs are goddamn massive.

DragonicEmperor

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
T-they showed what the legendary creature from Digitalize of Soul looks like.

I could genuinely cry of joy right now. It looks amazing. Year starts off great. This is incredible.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why does a Mamemon head come up when you click the image and then click the arrow key?

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why does a Mamemon head come up when you click the image and then click the arrow key?
lmao that's the image in my signature. Was it not doing that with my previous signature/other users' signatures before? Maybe I should remove it if it does that

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Covered with silver armor? Well I doubt if DORUgoramon can reveal its naked body if damaged enough, obviously it will reveal all wireframe lines like the damaged Alphamon arts did.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now if we can just see Elder Sign and Ammit.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm beyond happy to see this. This in the card,
Omegamon's other missiles and brave shield in Adventure:, debuts of some obscure digimon in Adventure: and Ghost Game, Anubimon's demonic beast in New Century, and other.

Damn... They better reveal the next cards for AncientWisemon's summons and Gabumon Bond of Friendship's Motorcycle Mode! And anything else I might overlooked?
Caturamon's gigantic hammer form.
Shawujinmon's and Sagomon's "terrifying" modes.
The six other evolutions of Volcamon.
The servant who sealed Orochimon and the "being" of the servant.
The White Whamon that Hookmon pursues (it may be KingWhamon).
Fujitsumon's look and hopefully little profile.
The clownfish toy with Sangomon which I believe is a digimon (Sangomon card showed that thing is alive).

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Caturamon's gigantic hammer form.
Shawujinmon's and Sagomon's "terrifying" modes.
The other six evolutions of Volcamon.
The servant who sealed Orochimon and the "being" of the servant.
The White Whamon that Hookmon pursues (it may be the KingWhamon).
Fujitsumon's look and hopefully little profile.
The clownfish toy with Sangomon which I believe is a digimon (Sangomon card showed that thing is alive).

We saw Caturamon's hammer form in Tamers, and Shawujinmon and Sagomon's transformations are probably personality changes rather than physical mode changes. Orochimon was presumably sealed by Susanoomon, both by virtue of its mythological origin and one of its book profiles, which lists Susanoomon as its "most hated thing." You're also forgetting Dagomon "true form" mentioned in his Pendulum profile, though the way it's described it's probably just him without his chains giving him "arms" and "legs."

Edit:
We really only need five other Volcamons, since we already have PileVolcamon and AncientVolcamon. Of course, the other evolutions mentioned may not even have "Volcamon" in their names, and could be things like BanchoGolemon.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You're also forgetting Dagomon "true form" mentioned in his Pendulum profile, though the way it's described it's probably just him without his chains giving him "arms" and "legs."

We really only need five other Volcamons, since we already have PileVolcamon and AncientVolcamon. Of course, the other evolutions mentioned may not even have "Volcamon" in their names, and could be things like BanchoGolemon.
Yeah, Dagomon's true form.

I think AncientVolcamon wasn't part of the seven evolutions since he was the ancestor. Though it has different type.