Option Card All Delete Preview for Booster Set 5

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a card preview from Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega. This time we get the option card All Delete.

All Delete features more As'Maria Omegamon X art, this time featuring the Grey Sword being unlocked to it's true potential.

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega is scheduled to release on February 26th.

Previous card previews for Booster Set 5:

We have clean card images for Booster Set 4 Great Legend.

We also have begun to get details about Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, including our first look at art via DigiNavi!

We also just got our first details & images for Booster Set 6 Double Diamond & the Dukemon & ULForceV-dramon starter decks and pre-orders are up!

Plus we have the first details for the 1 year anniversary of the card game, including a number of fun things! The Parallel Card Vote has already begun!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards

Attachments

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All Delete
[Main] You may return 1 of your Digimon with [Omnimon] in its name to its owner's hand in order to delete all Digimon and Tamers in play (trash the digivolution cards of the Digimon returned to hand)
[Security] Add this card to your hand

JESUS CHRIST DUDE

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That activation condition is absurd, and 10 cost might be a bridge too high, but boardwipes are generally completely ridiculous and this one takes out Tamers so it's going to be something you want in the side at least.

Also, just throwing this out there, but Omegamon murders children with this.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also, just throwing this out there, but Omegamon murders children with this
oh, I just realized, aren't raising area Digimon safe from this card? Or am I remembering rules incorrectly?
10 memory is super high but the fact this card is always playable even if you have 1 memory is still a conscious thing players need to keep in mind for entire games. There is major mindgame and bluffing potential here

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Mattman324 Not if we interpret the Tamer cards as representing the bond with a Tamer. This would even deal with duplicates, as mores cards = deeper bonds, not more of the same kid running around. EDIT: Aaaand I forgot about the "Spirit Evolution" mechanic. Ignore this.

And this All Delete even references the X Evolution movie, as it basically resets the game.

Last edited:

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I interpretted Matt's comment as it killing Digimon children like Agumon (remember X Evolution Omnimon X? Yikes) and I didn't even realize they may have meant human children. Yikes šŸ˜¬
Either way Omnimon is killing kids, bro

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not if we interpret the Tamer cards as representing the bond with a Tamer. This would even deal with duplicates, as mores cards = deeper bonds, not more of the same kid running around.

And this All Delete even references the X Evolution movie, as it basically resets the game.
Didn't realize the bond between Tamer and Digimon could suddenly Spirit Evolve, you'd think more media would play around with this.

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Crap, forgot about that.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The ultimate flipping the table move. :O

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like these types of effects in my card games, yugioh has alot of these type of cards, on top of that it is a nice reference to.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zeus Thrist All Delete is too strong. And I knew it's just the activation of "All Delete" design but I like it. Really really like it.

Tamer cards? Isn't putting "Option Cards" enough to count both Attack and Tamer cards? Because Omegamon X deleting kiddies may leave you very very wrong impression... o_-U

Can't wait to see Alphamon's Attack Option card next. Opposite of Omegamon X's special ability!

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't like the tcg so I don't care for the effect but fuck that is some brilliant art work.

Dynamicmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zeus Thrist All Delete is too strong. And I knew it's just the activation of "All Delete" design but I like it. Really really like it.

Tamer cards? Isn't putting "Option Cards" enough to count both Attack and Tamer cards? Because Omegamon X deleting kiddies may leave you very very wrong impression... o_-U

Can't wait to see Alphamon's Attack Option card next. Opposite of Omegamon X's special ability!
Well Tamers aren't 'option' cards.