ookay, changing my profile settings..

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDramon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like ghosting forums, and as such tried to change my status from visible to invisible. However, it requires me to put my current password in to do that. so I did. And it doesn't want to accept my password... :/ Help?

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My best guess is that you typed it in improperly. I believe passwords are case sensitive, and what with using the password standard asterisks it's easily possible that you accidentally mistyped it. If you attempted it multiple times without success, I'll make an adendum of it and look into it as soon as possible.

jpwong

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You should have recieved an e-mail detailling exactly what your username and password is. You should be able to pull it out from there.

CyberDramon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I tried typing it several times and copying and pasting from the e-mail as well before I made this thread. It lets me use the password to sign in, but not to change my settings.. : /

CyberDramon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gear Orangutan said:
My best guess is that you typed it in improperly. I believe passwords are case sensitive, and what with using the password standard asterisks it's easily possible that you accidentally mistyped it. If you attempted it multiple times without success, I'll make an adendum of it and look into it as soon as possible.
Monkey-san, just out of curiosity, does this board mind a person using characters as well as letters and/or numbers as your password (for extra protection)? :/

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wouldn't think so-- but, then again, I don't know every quirk this software has yet. Some of it is as of yet, still a mystery to me.

CyberDramon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ookay, tried again recently since I see someone got it right to set themself as 'hidden', and it still won't accept my password. :/ It also won't let me change my password without using my current password, which it won't accept. >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.