Online Battle Feature for Vital Bracelet App Delayed

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Via posts on both Twitter (2) and the Vital Bracelet website, it's been announced the update for Vital Bracelet Lab (the smartphone app for the Vital Bracelet) that will add online battles has been delayed.

A quick translation of the announcement:
For the sake of quality improvement, the release of the Battle Mode, previously scheduled for late April, will now be mid-May or later. We apologize to customers who were looking forward to this update.

When the Battle Mode is released, you will receive 5 "Vital Up Code 500 Plus" items. Please be patient as we continue to develop the game to provide you with better service.

So in short, they're still working on it, they hope to be done by mid-May, but they aren't sure at the moment. As an apology, once it's done they will give out some items to everyone, and they ask for people to please by patient.

Previous updates on the battle mode can be found here.

Attachments

Kyapo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, just more waiting... Well anyway the feature I'm really looking forward is the raid battles!

Drewuseless02

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am fine waiting. Most companies would just put out the broken product and just deal with it. It's nice to see some quality assurance.

RoyalBrook

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd rather wait than it come out busted as sin. Plus by then more people will have decent digis too.