ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welp, looks like O-Kiku is a man in Japan after all. :p

I like how casually Hyougoro just strolls back in after abandoning Luffy earlier.

Digidestined_GM

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The alliances are starting to gather! The last Red Sheath, Denjiro is bound to make an appearance. Also, I feel like Zorro will learn something when he'll retrieve his lost Shusui. I don't know why, but I feel like this learning lesson might be something released to a hidden power or just something history-wise related to the sword and Ryuuma.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would laugh so hard if Denjiro turned out to be Koushiro or something, thus causing Zoro to have to take his place temporarily in the 9 Red Scabbards.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is almost getting close to the big fight. Which will be the biggest one so far. And very crazy of course.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well now, a lot is going on...

Did Hawkins really give up his voodoo dolls of the Heart pirates as he promised or is he pulling a fast one. Franky coming in with the clutch to fix up the ships to launch the rebellion. And lastly, what on earth is King that Big Mom wanted him to join her, some unknown lifeform...?

Saddened that there's a break next week. T_T

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oda needs a break every few weeks. He works too hard. Really. It's a known thing about him. It's not good.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
O-tama's power is broken plz nerf. Is Kawamatsu really a Fishman or is he still some sort of unknown "Yokai Species"? The Yakuza bosses seem like interesting fellows.

I know I say it every time, but good chapter.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, this will be fun. And when this fight actually starts, it'll be huge and look great animated.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That story with the fox was totally inspired by Hachiko, I love it. T_T

I had always assumed that Zoro would be upgrading to the Nidai Kotestu by the end of Wano, but could he actually be getting two new swords!? And that fact that this "Enma" wounded Kaido in the past coupled with Kaido being a dragon fruit user... will Zoro be the one to get the killing blow on Kaido in a parallel to Ryuuma slaying a dragon!? :O

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, this arc could have a really interesting end. And it's a nice story too.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hot damn, things are really shaking up. Someone *Cough* totally not Kyoshiro *Cough* freed Law, we've got giant Oni on Kaido's crew and him 'n Big Mom are gonna conquer the world!

I suspect this'll really get the World Government trembling in their boots.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well... The team has the Straw Hats, all these people, and are kind of fully armed but now it's Big Mom and Kaido. That'll be a tough problem to deal with.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Phew, the day of the fire festival has finally arrived!

Emma is super powerful with that Haki absorption technique. I'd bet my bottom dollar that Shimotsuki Kozaburo is either Koushirou directly or his ancestor. And Luffy finally learns the Flowing Sakura Haki technique!

Good stuff as always, ACT 2 has ended so we're inching closer to the end of Wano. T_T

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well... This should be interesting. It's almost ready. Should be a great fight. And even better animated.

Digidestined_GM

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd like to see Zorro lose control over Enma for short time during the battle against Kaido turning him into a berserker. That'd be interesting.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope Oda does address why Trafalgar Law can't use his Op-Op Fruit to mess Kaido up.

I'm not saying I want him to beat Kaido or anything, but it feels weird if we went through the entirety of Wano and Law doesn't at least try to use his powers since they seem to be the obvious solution to Kaido's invincibility. :/

Digidestined_GM

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
THIS CHAPTER WAS AN ORGASM OF JUICY INFORMATION...
AND WE STILL WANT MORE!!!

The World Goverment is playing its cards and is making huge moves! Dissolution of the Shichibukai Order and destroying Alabasta! Sabo is definitely NOT dead!

Thoughts & Comments?

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was totally expecting Drake to just look at the camera and say "and that's why they call me Revolver..." XD

Considering what we've learned about "Im" or whatever his name is, I suspect this "Sword Unit" is Sengoku's answer to fight the corruption of the World Government.

Really good chapter. I totally wouldn't mind another buffer chapter before returning to the main plot.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does the government really think they can stop some of the strongest pirates there are? Really? The only ones left must be the strongest.