Omegamon X vs Armageddemon/Imperialdramon PM

Gram

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omegamon X vs Armageddemon and Omegamon X vs Imperialdramon PM in seperate fights.

Give your thoughts on who wins and why!

Gram

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Paladin Mode (by being faster) > Omegamon X > Armagemon.
Is he that much faster though? And does it matter that much considering the nature of the OmegaInForce?

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Omegamon X's Omega Inforce would be the deciding factor since it allows Omegamon X to predict Armageddemon & Imperaldramon PM's next moves. All delete is powerful but can be nullified so it isn't that much of a factor. Imperaldramon PM is powerful only given the Omega Blade so if Omegamon X can get rid of the blade then it probably will have no problem dealing with IPM. Normal Armageddemon is bit over-rated and he only defeated Taichi & Yamato's Omegamon who is considerably weaker than the Royal Knight Omegamon. Armageddemon's chance to cause problems to Omegamon X is to revert back to Keramon and somehow obtain X-antibody to become Dioboromon X who can nullify Omegamon's Omega Inforce as seen in Chronicles X last year...

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it would depend on if and how the Omega Blade reconfiguration abilities interact with the Omega InForce. Armagemon biggest advantage againts regular Omegamon was no selling all Omegamon threw at him, so the enhanced power of X (specially All Delete) would tip the battle in X's favor.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omegamon X.

But I feel like Imperialdramon Paladin Mode and Armagemon needs more battle appearances.

Armageddemon's chance to cause problems to Omegamon X is to revert back to Keramon and somehow obtain X-antibody to become Dioboromon X who can nullify Omegamon's Omega Inforce as seen in Chronicles X last year..
For me, I view this Diaboromon X's unpredictable thought patterns caused Omegamon X's Omega Inforce ineffective rather than nullified. Like Midnighter unable to predict the actions of Joker due to his mindset is full of insanity and unpredictable in DC comics.

But I want to see more actions of that Omega Blade. Because it's rarely used........