Ogremon & Digitamamon Previews for Booster Set 11

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good post, but you know, every time I see Digitamamon, I think of a certain US TV show, something dino costumes in the stone era. I forgot.

lemoncatpower

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm I still cannot believe how Digitamamon continues to get the part of Ogremon's line even after Rebellimon. I simply stick with Nanimon goes with Digitamamon as simple as that.

Rebellimon to Titamon is more preferable because Rebellimon rebels and go wild on rampage because it's clearly Mad Max reference/inspiration although it does feel like Hokuto no Ken thug vibes...

Titamon rebels against Olympus gods because he is freaking the Titan. Kratos will love Titamon as his partner for 100% sure! Although Kratos will kill anyways.
I think Rebellimon makes a better link from Ogremon to Boltmon even though that's not actually a line yet, I just think it fits better with the cyborg parts.

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would enjoy an evolution that takes the cyborg elements from Rebellimon and expands on them. HeavyLeomon kinda does that for GrappuLeomon. Rebellimon to Titamon actually does not bring continuity to these elements.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I'm fine with it because we have this MetalGreymon to WarGreymon as a cyber cyborg dino to armored gladiator dragon man with muscles and other tons of certain evos didn't share that, too...

At least Rebellimon and Titamon share one thing: Rebelling against.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I'm fine with it because we have this MetalGreymon to WarGreymon as a cyber cyborg dino to armored gladiator dragon man with muscles and other tons of certain evos didn't share that, too...

At least Rebellimon and Titamon share one thing: Rebelling against.
Tbf we see those robotic parts of MetalGreymon become the Dramon Destroyers, armor, and Brave Shield so it's not like they go away.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's only... For Toy transformation reference. For epic evolution scene.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While I also agree it would be great if we get Rebellimon's Ultimate with dieselpunk theme, I prefer Hyogamon and Fugamon to get some love to have their own Ultimate forms, or at least their Perfects.
We need more Perfects.

lemoncatpower

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would enjoy an evolution that takes the cyborg elements from Rebellimon and expands on them. HeavyLeomon kinda does that for GrappuLeomon. Rebellimon to Titamon actually does not bring continuity to these elements.
I really think Boltmon does do that perfectly. It has the bolts in the hands from ogremon and has bolts on it's body like rebellimon too, all have green skin. Also boltmon has spike like cords coming out of it's body like ogremon's bones mixed with machinery. Rebellimon's hair turns red which matches boltmon, and the mask gradually covers the face from ogremon>rebellimon>boltmon. Ogremon's outfit matches the same style as boltmon as well. A good lore would be a scientist took a rebellimon and put it's mechanical parts inside it's body, and it went back to the weapon wielding form (ogremon with club, boltmon with axe). Also a weird coincidence that rebellimon was introduced battling a boltmon in the 2020 series.

I am now convinced that this should be a real thing.

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I like the idea of Rebellimon to Boltmon. Good call.