Official TGS Topic

Suzaku

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, that's right, it's that time of year again, the Tokyo Game Show is almost here! Can you feel it? It's like Christmas Eve!

You can use this topic to post any cool news from TGS you find, links to trailers and images, scans from Japanese magazines getting the first scoop, all that good stuff, when the show actually starts on Friday. Until then, feel free to talk about expectations and things you're looking forward to seeing.

I'll start.

My watch list: MGS4 and MGSPO, Crisis Core -FFVII-, Fabula Nova Crystallis, Seiken Densetsu 4, Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix... and that's just from Konami and Square Enix!

Stuart444

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OH Tokyo game show, yay ^_^ when is it anyway o_O

Weed-san

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Tokyo Game Show 2006 will be held on September 22–24 at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan. This year will also be a celebration of the 10th anniversary for the Tokyo Game Show.

thats what wikipedia told me ^_^ Hmm, could someone lighten me a bit about this? o_O

Suzaku

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
TGS is a huge video game expo, where they always reveal all the new video game news. For 3 days, news, trailers, screenshots, new video games, all that stuff will be flowing at a super-fast rate.

Ainz

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm... Maybe that Savers: Another Mission game might show up during the event.