Official Poll for Favorite Digimon from Anime, Card Game Rules Video, & Collab Shutdown Update

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few different things...

First up, the official Bandai DIgimon website is holding a poll to celebrate Digimon Adventure: beginning in a few days.

The poll page can be found here.

Q- Digimon Adventure: begins broadcasting on April 5th. Please tell us your favorite Digimon among all the Digimon that have appeared in the various animated TV shows and movies.
*Please have your answer only be the Digimon name.

The poll is open until April 30th, so if you want to vote for your favorite, you have about a month.

Next up, for card game fans...

The official Digimon Card Game Youtube has put up a 7.5 minute video going over the rules of the game for those who would rather see a short video than play the instructional app.

A few screenshots:

In addition, a Card Game Promo happening right now in the recently released card game teaching app... if you win a free battle you will be able to enter a lotto (once per day) to win one of 1,000 free starter decks. The lotto will end at the end of April 23rd. (Decks will be randomly chosen.)

And last up, a small update...

While we did catch that both Nazotomo and Ani-On temporarily closed due to Coronavirus, we missed that they never reopened and are 'still' temporarily closed.

Nazotomo hasn't posted any news regarding the Digimon event for when they reopen. The Digimon collaboration for Ani-On will have ended by the time they reopen (currently unplanned), so we don't know what will end up happening to the Part 2 content, which seemingly never ended up being released.

Attachments

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Went with those, maybe at least one of them will appear in the upcoming anime:

ウィザーモン (Wizardmon)
ズィードミレニアモン (ZeedMillenniummon)
アポカリモン (Apokarimon)
ダゴモン (Dagomon)
ワイズモン (Wisemon)

Amandil7

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The card game app is really fun, the gameplay is far less complicated than it seems on paper although of course I needed translations to understand the effects and option cards.

Gaia Red is the easiest to play with, Wargreymon is OP and can slice through shields like an onion. :p This is really straightforward, focusing on offense/high DP while attacking.

Cocytus blue is the most fun for me, really flexible as you can add memory and do more per turn. One option card even blocks your opponents from attacking and blocking. Metalgarurumon gets to move twice and is a beast! My favorite trump card to use.

Heaven's Yellow was a little tougher to get the hang off as the defensive playstyle is reactionary. Seraphimon has the lowest DP among megas but can reduce enemy DP when attacking which makes him destroy most champions and rookies just by existing and win most one on ones with higher DP megas. T.K also makes sure your enemy pays by adding DP to your shields.

Tamers significantly alter the game especially once their effects stack. The memory gauge takes getting used to but makes the gameplay fun

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The card game app is really fun, the gameplay is far less complicated than it seems on paper although of course I needed translations to understand the effects and option cards.

Gaia Red is the easiest to play with, Wargreymon is OP and can slice through shields like an onion. :p This is really straightforward, focusing on offense/high DP while attacking.

Cocytus blue is the most fun for me, really flexible as you can add memory and do more per turn. One option card even blocks your opponents from attacking and blocking. Metalgarurumon gets to move twice and is a beast! My favorite trump card to use.

Heaven's Yellow was a little tougher to get the hang off as the defensive playstyle is reactionary. Seraphimon has the lowest DP among megas but can reduce enemy DP when attacking which makes him destroy most champions and rookies just by existing and win most one on ones with higher DP megas. T.K also makes sure your enemy pays by adding DP to your shields.

Tamers significantly alter the game especially once their effects stack. The memory gauge takes getting used to but makes the gameplay fun
I'm thinking about downloading the app would it be worth while? Because I don't understand Japanese?

Amandil7

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Definitely worth it! I don't understand Japanese either but got the hang of it from playing.

There are translations online, I used:

But tbh mostly it's just numbers and you learn by playing. I'm addicted already!

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Definitely worth it! I don't understand Japanese either but got the hang of it from playing.

There are translations online, I used:

But tbh mostly it's just numbers and you learn by playing. I'm addicted already!
Ok Thanks for the heads up. Is the app for just practising or is it for battling aswell?

DudeMon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
in the poll , only one digimon ? 😫

so hard to choose

Amandil7

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finishing the 2-3 tutorials,
you can battle using the starter decks with a fixed opponent:

Red vs Blue
Blue vs Yellow
Yellow vs Red

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finishing the 2-3 tutorials,
you can battle using the starter decks with a fixed opponent:

Red vs Blue
Blue vs Yellow
Yellow vs Red
Ok thanks for the info bro I'm gonna download it now. :)