Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Voted Lunamon

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What did you write in the box? the Japanese name of "piccolomon" is actually picklemon, so if you wrote piccolomon in english they might not realise who you put.
Only 5,470 Google hits for "Picklemon" versus 15,500 for Piccolomon suggests differently. Especially when you consider the likely etymology. They'd really have to be living under a rock to not know what's meant by that (or how to use Google).

I halfway want to suggest Bun, though I doubt anyone else would say the same, haha. I'm torn between a few serious votes, but I'll probably end up going with Anubimon or Strabimon. I think both would still retain their cool and iconic look while rendered a bit chibi as a plush.

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I almost said Culumon, but had to go with Dorumon since he has absolutely zero merchandise outside of cards (he doesn’t even have a FIGURE for crying out loud!). I know the poll won’t guarantee anything, but maybe it’ll let them know people want more merch of these Digimon.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I almost said Culumon, but had to go with Dorumon since he has absolutely zero merchandise outside of cards (he doesn’t even have a FIGURE for crying out loud!). I know the poll won’t guarantee anything, but maybe it’ll let them know people want more merch of these Digimon.
Dorumon has a Digivolving Spirits figure that transforms into Alphamon

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dorumon also has a plushie. But what doesn’t have a plushie is Dorumon X, and I think Dorumon X is cuter.

additionally, I vote for Gomamon. There are already plushies of him, but they need to make even more. They should do what Pokémon Center does and make special plushies like holiday themed plushies and plushies that are absolutely unique and not just the normal character in a regular pose.

TBC1

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wanyamon!

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dorumon also has a plushie. But what doesn’t have a plushie is Dorumon X, and I think Dorumon X is cuter.

additionally, I vote for Gomamon. There are already plushies of him, but they need to make even more. They should do what Pokémon Center does and make special plushies like holiday themed plushies and plushies that are absolutely unique and not just the normal character in a regular pose.
? Dorumon is a base x Digimon, he doesn’t have a non x form.

Mon-Ohma

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A guess DemiDevimon would be a longshot.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I voted Bearmon, natch. I just hope whoever wins is one of the nonstandard non partner Children.

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dorumon is an X antibody Digimon. He doesn’t have a non-x form.
Wait then how come there is a Dorumon in the 20th anniversary pets? :/

There is? Never seen it
Sorry for the late reply. And it turns out yeah, I was misremembering about the Dorumon plushie. The eBay listings say he’s an X Antibody plushie. I was initially confused because he doesn’t look super cute like in X Evolution movie. His arms look totally different in that they’re kinda long and he stands upright compared to how he usually stands horizontal with cutie bootie arms in the movie. That difference made me think that maybe he was Regular Dorumon and not Dorumon X. So I guess Dorumon X has a plushie after all. But even so, it doesn’t look too official or anything, and it’s only selling for $9.99 on eBay. I don’t know if it’s officially licensed or not. :/

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait then how come there is a Dorumon in the 20th anniversary pets? :/
Just because a Digimon has an X-Antibody doesn't mean it can only be in "X" v-pets.