Official Digimon Web Poll #9- Favorite Royal Knight

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote.

The Digimon Adventure favorite scene series is over, but this one is still DigiFes themed a bit.

During DigiFes 2020 on August 1st, Digimon X-Evolution will be shown, so the poll is...

What is your favorite Digimon among the Royal Knights?

They mention you can learn about the Royal Knights before voting using the Royal Knights page on the X-Antibody related subsite.

Voting closes August 5th.

The poll results from the Digimon Adventure favorite scene series (Adventure, 02, tri., and Kizuna) will be announced at DigiFes 2020.

Attachments

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omegamon is really too obvious to win so my vote goes to Sleipmon.

I wish I can vote more on Craniummon, Duftmon, Jesmon and Examon. But we will know who is the winner for sure.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Prediction: Omegamon > Dukemon > Alphamon > UlforceVeedramon > Everyone else.
I'm debating on voting Craniummon or LordKnightmon.
EDIT: You know what? Forget those. LordKnightmon already shone in Cyber Sleuth and Craniummon is at the end of the day another knight-design. I'll vote for Sleipmon too.

Last edited:

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A tie between Sleipmon and Ulforce V-dramon but Sleipmon wins because they're not a dragon, at least.

Rhodonitemon could've won but I really wish there was a feminine/trans/queer Child, Adult, and Ultimate warrior Digimon to go with them.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really liked all of them though...but if we just go with X-evolution I think Gallantmon or Alphamon would win since Omegamon was antagonistic for most of the movie...

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really liked all of them though...but if we just go with X-evolution I think Gallantmon or Alphamon would win since Omegamon was antagonistic for most of the movie...
The X-Evolution stream might influence people to vote for Alphamon more, but I don't think it will make much of a difference. If you're a big enough fan to watch the DigiFes and know of this poll, you presumably already know about X-Evolution. The biggest effect I can think for it is less people voting for Magnamon.

icomeanon6

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Admittedly, I never give much thought to the Royal Knights as a unit outside the context of Savers. I think of them kind of like how I think of the "legendaries" category in Pokemon: love a few of them, but there are too many of them and they're not why I'm a fan. That said, I voted for Magnamon. I just love how he looks, from the color scheme to the details. And I was more pumped to get him on my Cyber Sleuth team than I was with Omegamon, so there's that.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Stuck between Examon, Sleipmon, and Magnamon, I'll probably go with one of the former two since they don't get as much love out of the Royal Knights.

I hope they do the other groups, I'd like to see the results for the Olympus Twelve.

Jordan171998

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I went with Sleipmon, hoping he gets squeezed into the top 6. XD Though I kinda imagine Omegamon, Gallantmon, Magnamon, and UlforceVeedramon being pretty high up there.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I went with Jesmon, it's my favourite so there was no doubt. But all of us know that omegamon will still win .....

Tarama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I go with Sleipmon though I'm not a fan of its X form, especially the face.

Grovyle48

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
<sigh>

Well, I like them all a lot, and I've grown attached to each of them through writing them. Omegamon will probably win, followed by Alphamon and Dukemon and Jesmon. It's hard for me to pick one, but I think Craniamon is terminally underrated, so I'm going to give the purple knight his day.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dynasmon for me. A cool design, and I liked his performance in Frontier.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We all know who will win this. My choice is very unpopular, Gankoomon hehe. Keep calm and Chabudai Gaeshi.

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Voted UlforceV-dramon but Omegamon probably wins this, followed by some combination of Alphamon and Dukemon.

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Going with my boy Alphamon.

Even though I'm sure Omegamon will pull through. Wouldn't be surprised at Jesmon or Dukemon either.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm that is quite huge surprise. Magnamon is being overshadowed by Ulforce-Vdramon already? And Sleipmon, too I guess due to this unique design that isn't dragon man type but beast centaur.

And those comments chanting Omegamon about the winner. I surely thought it would be about Omegamon, Magnamon, Dukemon, Alphamon and Jesmon (The newest rookie winner-soon-to-be) tug o war. But nope! Alphamon and Magnamon's popularity got hurt huh

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm that is quite huge surprise. Magnamon is being overshadowed by Ulforce-Vdramon already? And Sleipmon, too I guess due to this unique design that isn't dragon man type but beast centaur.

And those comments chanting Omegamon about the winner. I surely thought it would be about Omegamon, Magnamon, Dukemon, Alphamon and Jesmon (The newest rookie winner-soon-to-be) tug o war. But nope! Alphamon and Magnamon's popularity got hurt huh
Oh, no. Alphamon is definitely among the most popular digimon. To be precise, he's the 6th most popular digimon, so he'll rate below Omega (N°1) and Duke (N°3).

Jesmon, Magnamon and Ulforce can fight for N°4.