Official Digimon Web Poll #60- Which Insect Digimon Would You Like to Catch?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote. This is the 60th official web poll on the current version of the site.

This is one to say goodbye to summer..

This time the poll description is...

Summer is coming to an end, as is the season for collecting insects...

Which insectoid Digimon would you like to catch?

Please choose one of the 11 and vote.

digimonpoll60art_august24_2022.jpg

The choices in order on the voting page:
Morphomon
Tentomon
FunBeemon
Kabuterimon
Kuwagamon
Flymon
Dokugumon
Scorpiomon
HerculesKabuterimon
GranKuwagamon
TyrantKabuterimon

Voting closes September 14th.

Interesting choice of insects to choose from.

The poll for 'Favorite Perfect Level Digimon from Digimon Ghost Game' had results announced recently.

The poll for 'Favorite Digivice LCD Toy' closed and results will be announced soon.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 7,401

Naniman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know it says catch, but let's be honest. Its gonna be favorite isn't it. Hercules Kabuterimon for the win.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
they should have included Kunemon as Survive definitely increased its popularity.
I'm not sure who to vote. HerculesKanuterimon and Fanbeemon are my main considerations. Although that Tentomon Digivolving Spirit I have is my favorite figure I own....

Last edited:

Holo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What an odd selection... I also find it odd they don't have kunemon. But also no snimon, yanmamon, megakabuterimon, okuwamon, wormmon, stingmon, literally any of the armor insects... I know there are too many insect types to reasonably put in a poll... but 11 is a weird number to stop at in my opinion...

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now this is right up my street. :)

Since there's no KoKabuterimon I'm going with Tentomon.
Good company, and he can evolve into most of the cooler ones anyway.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hard to decide: GranKuwagamon or Funbeemon...

I suppose I will go vote Funbeemon just for the safest option. GranKuwagamon surely will kill me.

But how odd. Snimon isn't included. I thought catching the insect is something is such common thing in Japan if it could include all Insect digimons.

Then I looked at the whole poll again and it look like all ones have the wings but there is Dokugumon...

So I really have no idea what is this poll supposed to be about... If it didn't include Snimon or not even Kunemon or KoKabuterimon and others. Poor Yanmamon.

Seriously GranKuwagamon, TyrantKabuterimon and Dokugumon? lol it's like Death Insect Catching game.

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm going to pick Flymon, on the chance they are using this as some weird type of popularity poll that might influence future products.

I already liked it, but Survive increased my interest in it. And I would enjoy if it got an evolution that continues the general design elements from it.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lot of bugs missing...

I went Morphomn cuz if it was IRL i'd want the cutest least threatening one the rest other than maybe Tentomon would prob eat me

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do love TyrantKabuterimon. But WANT to catch? Morphomon!

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Funbeemon, simply because TigerVespamon would be such a cool partner. Also Cannonbeemon could serve as a flying base if it were the same size as the one in Adventure 2020.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do I get to keep it? If so... Fanbeemon. I'll pick that one. Tentomon is nice but I'll choose this one.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like both Morphomon and Funbeemon but I want with Morphomon, I just wish they do a poll where you can vote at least two or three instead of one.

Yamato-san

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dokugumon? Scorpiomon? I know that beetle-catching is (was?) a popular pastime in Japan, but are these kids seriously handling highly venomous arachnids, too? ........huh, come to think of it, I guess I could ask the same thing of Animal Crossing.

Anyway, if the question is about which Digimon you'd like to ensnare like a beetle, I'd go with Funbeemon. It's cute while not being too dangerous (even its Virus-type is explained as having more to do with its tendency to cause environmental damage rather than being feral).

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I let my nostalgia senses make my choice for me. Whenever I watched the episode of the original season when Tentomon first evolved into Kabuterimon, I thought it had such an interesting and cool design (I hadn’t yet learned of it from Digimon World or the card game). So, good ol’ Kabuterimon got my vote.

DazzleDream

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I voted for HerculesKabuterimon. It would be the coolest looking for me to catch!

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Absolutely none of them, where the hell is Snimon?

Dokugumon and Scorpiomon aren't even insects, they're arachnids! If we're counting all arthropods you may as well throw in Anomalocarimon.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

VelgemonMOD

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Would've picked jewelbeemon.