Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is genuinely a tough choice, all ultimates are equally cool to me

Nagatem

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m surprised how many people are going for Lamortmon, I personally don’t like it especially since Angoramon and S Angoramon are so cute/ regal only to become a giant fluffy Gremlin rage monster which is super odd considering the personality of Angoramon in ghost game

That's precisely why I like it. Ghost Game is supposed to be a horror themed series, and Lamortmon fits right at home with that. In fact I wish the other two had followed that path, becoming more feral looking with each stage.

I also like the fact they've paired such a ferocious and brutal Digimon with the girl, it's very refreshing.
Huh when you put it like that, I get it, I kinda with they all had split evos like Gamamon has Gulus that’s basically his Lamortmon, so huh only Jellymon lacks a murder form

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They all haven't had much to do, but I think Lamortmon's debut probably stood out the most, and I'm actually pretty impressed with his design, there's more going on than I had expected. Canoweissmon is cool too, but a little basic, and Thetismon is... eh.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lamortmon.png

honestly one of the few digimon where its anime art looks even better than the official art

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope the Ultimate level is just as good, if not better.