Official Digimon Web Poll #54- Favorite Ten Ancient Warriors Digimon

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote. This is the 54th official web poll on the current version of the site.

Time for another Frontier one!

This time the poll description is...

Legend says they once saved the ancient Digital World and were the first Ultimate forms to exist in ancient times. The Ten Ancient Warriors, their strength is said to surpass those of current Ultimate forms, called the "Ten Ancient Warriors".
Two of them appeared in Digimon Frontier: Revival of the Ancient Digimon, which was released in theaters on July 20th, 2002.

Which Digimon of the Ten Ancient Warriors is your favorite?
Please choose one of the ten and vote.

poll54_may25_2022.jpg

The choices are in order on the voting page, with images of each: (slightly different order in the nice big art)
AncientGreymon
AncientGarurumon
AncientMegatheriumon
AncientIrismon
AncientBeatmon
AncientSphinxmon
AncientVolcamon
AncientTroiamon
AncientMermaimon
AncientWisemon

Voting closes June 8th.

The run through of well known Frontier groups continues!

The poll for 'Favorite Beast Spirit Hybrid Digimon' had results announced recently.

The poll for 'Favorite Fusion Form Hybrid Digimon' closed and results will be announced soon.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 14,055

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew it! This is a clear winner for me: AncientMermaimon!

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A tricky one, since I like most of the designs. But AncientBeatmon just edges out.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is my opinion
1 AncientIrismon AncientBeatmon AncientSphinxmon AncientMermaimon AncientWisemon
2 AncientMegatheriumon
3 AncientVolcamon AncientTroiamon
4 AncientGreymon AncientGarurumon

At first i didn't like Iris for the face, but after see the card game it change my opinion time by time.
Iris Beat Sphinx Mermaid Wise have all : uniqueness and cool design
Megatherium not bit different but for mega i think it not that popular
Volca Troia its unique but just feel bit old
As a fan of Vritramon and Lobomon i dislike it. It feel old too (I know it Ancient digimon but just dislike it). Mercurymon and Cressgarurumon better than it.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
AncientMermaidmon because waifu powers. Shame we already know who 1 and 2 will be

Yamato-san

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kinda torn between AncientWisemon and AncientTroiamon. They've both got really interesting designs to them. If I recall correctly, AncientWisemon also has the distinction of being the only Ancient Digimon (thus far?) to have their regular counterpart released after them (and I think AncientMermaimon, though Mermaimon was a contest-winner in the works for a while).

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oooooh this is tricky. Honestly I've always been partial to AncientTroymon, love the classic design. But really, all of them are cool and unique.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
AncientGreymon. I voted him for the best design. When I first saw this digimon, I was going like whoa he looks so mean! Although it was old V-Jump scan and he had different colors before the current design. Still, I never forget his amazing design that got same vibes as GranKuwagamon for having "Mean Look" appearances. It's shaped like a dragon despite being Greymon in the name. So that's why I love this so much.

Same for AncientGarurumon. Unlike other ancient warrior ones who didn't share "Fused Armor appearances" besides AncientSphinxmon. I always wanted to see if they have fused armor designs in the concept arts or not...

robiu013

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly, I feel like the best designs here are AncientWisemon and AncientTroiamon...

AncientVolcamon & AncientMegatheriummon get 3rd & 4th place from me. They're pretty good too.

AncientMermaimon, AncientKazemon, AncientGreymon & AncientSphnixmon are fine in that they're like an armored version of some mythical creature in their respective spirit styled armor (I guess Kazemon is a bit different, but ok). AncientBeetlemon is on pair with them as well.

Hands down the worst in my opinion is AncientGarurumon. It was always a pretty jarring design to me because it just doesn't feel like an ancient version of Garurumon to me in any way I look at it. It's just a bigger, heavier armored Lobomon. Would be more fitting as solely an alternative to MagnaGarurumon, but as an ancient it just doesn't feel right.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
NGL, most of their designs are garbo.

I went with AncientWisemon in the end.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmmm... Rolling the die and I get... Iris. OK then. That's what I'm going for.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
AncientGreymon. I voted him for the best design. When I first saw this digimon, I was going like whoa he looks so mean! Although it was old V-Jump scan and he had different colors before the current design. Still, I never forget his amazing design that got same vibes as GranKuwagamon for having "Mean Look" appearances. It's shaped like a dragon despite being Greymon in the name. So that's why I love this so much.

Same for AncientGarurumon. Unlike other ancient warrior ones who didn't share "Fused Armor appearances" besides AncientSphinxmon. I always wanted to see if they have fused armor designs in the concept arts or not...

Its funny to see AncientGreymon and AncientGarurumon which look like "the one who start the war" while Lucemon look like the one who create balance or peace.

But i remember see anime with that concept, rebel hero vs angel or kind look people.

Darklabo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1) AncientWisemon
2) AncientMermaimon
3) AncientGreymon

The others aren’t as good, Imo. And I really don’t like AncientVolcamon.

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I went with AncientWisemon. Not really big on either of the Spirits of Steel, but AncientWisemon has always stuck out to me as far as the Ten Warriors go.

I do quite like AncientGreymon since it being distinctly quadrupedal is something rare for the Greymon family, and to a lesser extent it being more dragon-like in comparison to the more usual saurian designs of the time, since stuff like Shine kinda fills that niche now. Biggest nitpick I have against it and AncientGarurumon is them being the most obvious examples of just taking the two Spirits and kinda mashing their design elements together, and as a result I feel that certain aspects of those two feel a bit busy or clunky. AncientGarurumon's shoulder wheel always felt weird to me for example, but I digress.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ancienttroiyamon, because it is excellent. This is the one time the Lightning Spirit loses.

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I picked ancientirismon

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol Arggh this is hard for me too
I like them all xD