Official Digimon Web Poll #45- Your Favorite Digimon Added to the Reference Book in 2021, Part 2

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote. This is the 45th official web poll on the current version of the site.

This time we get part 2, going off the prior poll, what your favorite Digimon added to the reference book in 2021 was!

This time the poll description is...

This is the second part, following on from the 44th Digimon poll.

Which of the 106 Digimon added to the reference book in 2021 is your favorite?

Since there are 106 Digimon total, we are dividing it into three parts.

For the middle part, please vote between the 35 Digimon from BlackSeraphimon to Pidmon that you think are the best.

So which of these 35 Digimon do you think is most worthy of the title of your favorite Digimon that got a reference book entry in 2021.

poll45_january12_2022.jpg

The choices are in order on the voting page:
BlackSeraphimon
Hiyarimon
Frozomon
FrosVelgrmon
Shroudmon
Great King Sukamon
Trailmon
Atamadekachimon
Minideckachimon
Yo!Yo!mon
Kodokugumon
Shoutmon X4K
Gladimon
Culumon
GoldNumemon
BlackKingNumemon
Burpmon
Sunamon
Goromon
Vulturemon
Tekkamon
Assaultmon
Vermillimon
Kyukimon
Brachimon
Gaioumon: Itto Mode
Hagurumon X
Growmon X
Starmon X
HerculesKabuterimon X
BomberNanimon
MoriShellmon
Yanmamon
SandYanmamon
Pidmon

Voting closes January 26th.

The poll for 'Your Favorite Digimon Thing in 2021' had results announced recently.

The poll for 'Your Favorite Digimon Added to the Reference Book in 2021, Part 1' closed and results will be announced soon.

Attachments

• article (2).jpg
    article (2).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 7,902

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Went with Great King Sukamon just for the fact that it never even had real 2D art, and yet they cared enough to make an official profile. Gives me hope for others too...

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kodokugumon was probably the one who impressed me the most but I voted for Yo!Yo!mon as its inclusion brought my attention to the character brought to the character and it wound up becoming a prominent character in a story I'm making afterwards so I grew kind of attached to him and his silly name

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Like, all the stuff I really cared about this year are on this one. Scumon Daiou, X4K, the Dekachis, Trailmon, Brachimon and all the other old Digimon that should have been in there to begin with, Heraclekabuterimon X...

Went with X4K because it not being there was always super fucking ridiculous to me considering what all from Xros Wars was in there that was significantly less important.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is a really difficult one.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm it's really hard. FrosVelgrmon was something I got really curious of and instantly became a fan of that new digimon. Shourdmon profile was very interesting and brutal.
Kyukimon is my most fav, wanna vote but I just can't. Because of GaiOumon's new mode!
HerakleKabuterimon X is getting my vote, too... Ugh.

I think Kyukimon is going to be my final decision.

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Went with Itto Mode personally. Wouldn't say it's necessarily my favorite design in a vacuum out of the options here, and there's also older Mons I'm grateful finally got added like Kyukimon, but I digress. Still, I've been a fan of Gaiomon for awhile now, and with how pushed of a Digimon it is in modern games, arguably to an annoying degree given it's status as a Partner in three back-to-back games, it felt like a Digimon that should have an upgraded form and I appreciate that it finally got one.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
KoDokugumon is the mvp of recent child Digimon. She needs to appear somewhere else stat.

citramon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd love to go with Bomber Nanimon, but Shroudmon is way too cool.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gotta go with the king that throws poo.

The yellow one.

Him finally becoming his own species was twenty years in the making.

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love how the king of poo seems to be winning with WtW members

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...While that is a fun idea, I still have no idea of who to pick. There's a lot of good choices.

Yamato-san

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Responding to this poll a bit late, but I guess I was ultimately undecided. I do like Culumon, but honestly, I can't say I appreciated the way they totally copped out on not giving it an official level or any type of attack (even though multiple sources have suggested it to be a BabyII, and I'd think Shining Evolution, at least, could qualify as a technique). Its official profile is pretty much worded in a way that asks "Is this even a Digimon?" (which I guess does make some sense lore-wise, granted, though I've also seen other ambiguous Digimon get by without just marking an N/A in all of the categories..... which is also something that annoys me about Burpmon). And KoDokugumon interested me if only because I was intrigued by the prospect of an ammunition Digimon getting an official profile..... except this apparently isn't the same KoDokugumon used in Dokugumon's attack and is practically a new Digimon entirely (though it does sport a pretty nice design). I dunno, if I did vote, maybe I would've just gone for Sukamon Daiou like everyone else (though FrosVelgrmon is also pretty nifty).

Went with Itto Mode personally. Wouldn't say it's necessarily my favorite design in a vacuum out of the options here, and there's also older Mons I'm grateful finally got added like Kyukimon, but I digress. Still, I've been a fan of Gaiomon for awhile now, and with how pushed of a Digimon it is in modern games, arguably to an annoying degree given it's status as a Partner in three back-to-back games, it felt like a Digimon that should have an upgraded form and I appreciate that it finally got one.
Come to think of it, as disappointed as I was in Yuuko losing Mugendramon as her Partner, I could at least appreciate her getting a Gaioumon as opposed to just slapping another anime protagonist like ShineGreymon onto her (as if we didn't get enough of that with Nokia, and practically all of Hudie later).

Last edited: