Official Digimon Web Poll #40- Gammamon Adult Evolution You are Most Interested In

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote. This is the 40th official web poll on the current version of the site.

This time we get another Ghost Game-centric poll.

This time the poll description is...

BetelGammamon appeared in the second episode of Digimon Ghost Game!

Are you training Digimon with the data broadcast & the Digivice V?

Which of the three adult Digimon that Gammamon evolves into that are in the Digimon Reference book are you the most interested in?

Vote for your choice: BetelGammamon, KausGammamon, or WezenGammamon.

So which of the three adult Gammamon evolutions currently in the reference book are you most interested in?

betelgammamon_october9_2021.png
kausgammamon_october9_2021.png
wezengammamon_october9_2021.jpg

The choices, in order on the voting page are: (although they show images this time, making it easier)
BetelGammamon
KausGammamon
WezenGammamon

Voting closes November 10th.

The poll for 'Favorite & Memorable Digimon Fought Against in Adventure:' had results announced recently.

The poll for 'Ghost Game Digimon You Want to See in Action' is closed and results will be announced soon

Attachments

• poll.jpg
    poll.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 9,927

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
they've only shown one in the anime, why would they ask this now? Idk yet until I see them all in action

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wezen easily for being the most unique. Though I'll be shocked if it doesn't come last.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Strangely, the evolution about which we want to know the most information is not in the choices ... (Seriously, we agree on the 4 evos, we want to know more about Gulus.)

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Green is the best one. If they've only shown one in the anime so far than that's kinda unfair as it means the one shown basically has a free win. Also weird to leave the black one out.

Geode

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m interested in all three of them but I’ll choose red since it’s my favorite color along with blue.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
KausGammamon voted. I wanted to vote WezenGammamon but I gotta admit the blue one is better design.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean I'm sure most will wind up voting for Betel just cause they recognize it from episode 2. However since the question is "which are you most INTERESTED in?" I'd have to lean towards either Kaus or Wezen prolly gonna flip a coin cause i'm very curious about both.

Yamato-san

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It looks to me like they just wanna push Vaccine form with fire powers, as if that hasn't been done a trillion times before. -_- I mean, BetelGammamon's not a bad design, but it just seems so horribly overdone in concept (more so considering fire elementals are freakishly common not just in Digimon mains, but anime leads altogether).

It's also a shame that GulusGammamon isn't on the poll at all, because I would've went for it. Its profile makes it sound like an evil berserker form, yet Ghost Game is making it look as though there'll nevertheless be big plans for it down the line (which seems like a natural fit considering it's the one evolution to share Gammamon's Virus attribute). It'll be interesting to see how they handle that (and I'm hoping it gets a Perfect and Ultimate evolution in the end, even though an apparent Perfect for Betel has been the only one shown so far).

Out of what's available, though, I'd go with WezenGammamon. Gammamon suddenly going quadrupedal and using a railgun just seems pretty nifty overall.

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In my opinion:
Gulus
Betel
Kaus
Wezen

Dragnoran

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
they've only shown one in the anime, why would they ask this now? Idk yet until I see them all in action
they asked which of the three protag ones you liked when they had only shown gammamon last time

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd have to check on them to see though I feel like two of them could switch their colors and it would still work.

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Green one!!!

Feels different than the usual champion for leader digimon xD