Official Digimon Web Poll #35- What 'Cool' Summer Activity do You Want to do with a Digimon?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote. This is the 35th official web poll on the current version of the site.

This time the poll is a follow up to the prior one, which was also summer activities.

This time the poll description is...

Summer continues to be very hot. I want to cool off in the Digital World also!

So, which cool activity do you want to do with a Digimon?

From the following 7 options, select the cool summer activity you want to do with a Digimon and vote for it.

So what cool summer activity do you want to do with a Digimon?

Having Daipenmon's Homemade Shaved Ice
A Curling Showdown with Penmon
Enjoy scuba diving on a Submarimon
Have a fountain bath from the spray of Whamon
A sub-zero world created by Sorcerimon using magic
A survival snowball fight, where you and Chakmon are shooting snowballs at eachother with launchers
A 'Rukamon SHow' where you get splased by water from dynamic jumps.

Voting closes August 25th.

The poll for 'Which Gold Digimon is Your Favorite?' had results announced recently.

The poll for 'What Summer Activity do You Want to do with a Digimon?' is closed and will be announced soon.

Attachments

• poll35.jpg
    poll35.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 14,730

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Disappointed there's no Ranamon option. :sneaky:

*Ahem* I'll go with Penmon since I used to do curling when I was younger.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Kumamon snowball fight sounds most fun, though I think he probably has an unfair advantage...

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's see..

Having Daipenmon's Homemade Shaved Ice - boring and kinda weird can't help but think of the floral on soup or tea whatever it was.

A Curling Showdown with Penmon - penmon is adorable and this sounds fun

Enjoy scuba diving on a Submarimon- this also sounds fun plus submari could protect you if something goes wrong

Have a fountain bath from the spray of Whamon- this just sounds deadly

A sub-zero world created by Sorcerimon using magic - I like the cold but this might be too cold

A survival snowball fight, where you and Chakmon are shooting snowballs at eachother with launchers - again I think while this sounds fun it also sounds deadly so we better be in the digital world so it would just hurt a lot.

A 'Rukamon SHow' where you get splased by water from dynamic jumps. - adorable but at the same time let's just go watch dolphins.

I'd probably lean towards the curling with penmon even though I'm not really a sports person. Also 2 of those options just sound deadly if in our world

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While I agree with Rohan, my idea for a cool thing to do with Ranamon is not for this site. ...Maybe Twitter. ...*ahem*
Daipenmon is a good idea.
Penmon? Maybe if I was European or Canadian.
Sub? Fun but maybe.
Whamon? No.
Magic? ...Too much.
Chakmon? That could be more fun.
Dolphmon could be fun for kids.
Daipen or Chakmon for me.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Voted Submarimon. I'd have Submarimon take me to the deep ocean whose said to be unexplored at almost 100% world map.

Imagine that!!

Gomamonshinkaaa

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Voted Submarimon. I'd have Submarimon take me to the deep ocean whose said to be unexplored at almost 100% world map.

Imagine that!!
Well you can explore with Submarimon for sure, but the oxygen is limited, cmiiw but on one of the eps. where Iori (Cody) fires Oxygen Torpedo (Oxygen Homing) several times and then they have to get out to open air due to lack of O2.

It'd be better if Submarimon can team up with Whamon as a check points under the sea and also to refill the O2.

I voted for Submarimoooon! <3

Louise

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Voted snowball fight, I know it sounds deadly but Chakmon is a nice Digimon who hopefully wouldn't kill me in a snowball fight. Also, since it's during summer all that snow would feel nice!

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would probably choose Chakkumon's snowball fight, but I am very intrigued about what Sorcerymon has to offer...

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Snowball fight for sure, though I'm a little intrigued to see what kind of world Sorcerimon would create with his magic.