Official Digimon Web Poll #29- Which Knight Digimon Do You Want as Your Bodyguard?

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
man don't overthink it, the people who made this poll just made it for fun

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm agreed. Probably fun decision yeah. It's rare to see Knightmon got to be this "research" Agumon Hakase picked up

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I voted Gladimon 'cause it's funny.

Ghalheart

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I totally went with LordKnightmon/Crusadermon as a bodyguard for one reason and one reason only:

It's the only Mega on the list. Plenty of good cases for the other Knight Digimon, though, but I'm sticking with the strongest - flamboyant armor and strict sense of "justice" be damned. :D

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I totally went with LordKnightmon/Crusadermon as a bodyguard for one reason and one reason only:

It's the only Mega on the list. Plenty of good cases for the other Knight Digimon, though, but I'm sticking with the strongest - flamboyant armor and strict sense of "justice" be damned. :D

You know, that’s actually a very fine point.

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A bit of an awkward one since half of these have shaky loyalty at best, but I ultimately went with LordKnightmon. Putting aside the fact that it's my favorite of the bunch here, what with it's striking pink armor and rose aesthetic, alongside being a Virus Attribute, it's just got the most raw power behind it.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Err the reason is why I posted specifically about Craniummon because I kinda thought Craniummon suits Knightmon's evo better due to everything about him is 100% Knight.
Craniummon have very Knight-like points:
Vaccine attribute.
Scary Knight appearance but honorable person
Only loves to challenge one-on-one duel like a knight duel
Strict Devotion to his "Master"/Mission for his duty
I suspect if he were human, he would be very old man with heavy scars who laughs off loud after battle with large beer.

So.. I didn't know why it kinda came off as it's natural for Gladimon/Knightmon's evo since when... I guess it must be my headcanon for that Craniummon being Knightmon's evo since he isn't included here...

I know this is about Knightmon but it's really weird to include "Corrupted" version of SkullKnightmon and DarkKnightmon if this asks for a bodyguard... Are they awake of those types to backstab rather than protect?

Agree about this. In addition, Craniummon looks more like Kotemon.

It's okay, not everything should be explained now. Even the Maildramons didn't get their chance to appear in recent profile report article even though we know they are related to Knightmon family.

So, back to the topic. I would choose DarkKnightmon for the poll.