Official Digimon Web Poll #29- Which Knight Digimon Do You Want as Your Bodyguard?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote. This is the 29th official web poll on the current version of the site.

This poll ties into the newest Digimon Profile that just went up...

This time the poll description is...

A new report, Knight Digimon, has been added to Digimon Profile.
If you were to ask for a bodyguard, which Knight Digimon would it be?
Which Knight Digimon would you like to be there to guard your home and be a bodyguard when you go out?

Please vote from the Digimon listed in the "Knight Digimon" report on Digimon Profile:

So, which Digimon would you want to take a ride on during your travels in the digital world?

The order given to vote in the poll is:
RhodoKnightmon
Knightmon
SkullKnightmon
DarkKnightmon
MusouKnightmon
Gladimon
Shoutmon X4K

Voting closes May 26th.

The poll for 'Which Holy Beast Subordinate Do You Share a Zodiac With?' had results announced recently and we just got profile art for Yo!yo!mon and KoDokugumon, voted for in a prior poll.

The poll for 'Which Vehicle Digimon Do You Want to Ride?' is currently being tallied and will be announced soon.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 9,759

Umaro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Voted Crusadermon because he's fabulous

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Normally I would vote DarkKnightmon, but then I read "... as your bodyguard". And LordKnightmon is weird, so my vote goes to normal Knightmon.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Could we actually trust the evil ones to be our bodyguards lol? They might fail on purpose. To decide they CBA guarding and leave.

And even Knightmon in HM screwed up when he was guarding Arcadiamon since it got free and caused havoc.

So maybe they're all terrible choices lol. I guess if they'd all do an equal job then I'd go with Crusadermon, as mega, but if discounting evil Digimon I think Knightmon is the best option. Think I'll pass on voting this one, I think they'd all do a terrible job lol. Hmm Gladimon isn't evil and hasn't been shown failing his duty like Knightmon in HM. I'm gonna do Gladimon even tho he'll prob come last in this poll.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
DarkKnightmon is my favorite, but I'm pretty sure he'd backstab you if it'd suit his goals so definitely not him or any others in his line. LordKnightmon is a coin flip as he's pretty loyal to those who he considers his liege, but he's also very cruel to those who's not so I'm not sure if he'd be the best bodyguard either. So that leaves Knightmon, Gladimon, and Shoutmon X4K, and of them I'm going to go with Shoutmon X4K as he seems to be loyal with enough power behind him to actually protect you.

Grovyle48

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Voted for DarkKnightmon because he looks cool and I thought he'd get the job done, but now that I'm getting buyer's remorse because I remember he's not always the most trustworthy. xD Knightmon would be my second choice.

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The dark knights are out of picture and LordKnightmon is more often than not one in actions too. That would leave Knightmon and Shoutmon X4K. And since X4K is an upgrade on Knightmon, that's who I chose.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I went with DarkKnightmon.

I regret nothing! 😤

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm why Craniummon isn't included? LordKnightmon is the only one with Holy Knight type to get included....

SkullKnightmon and DarkKnightmon are so suspicious and the types to sacrifice you for their sake of the power goal to backstab you despite being tasked to protect...

LordKnightmon... Using the authority to abuse and bully yet still be fabulous so everyone forgive him for it...

Knightmon and Gladimon... Even devoted to their missions they are tasked with but their success rates aren't that great...

I'm going to select Knightmon just because they have Maildramon to ride with. Yeah?

Dynamicmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm why Craniummon isn't included? LordKnightmon is the only one with Holy Knight type to get included....
Probably cuz it was specifically related to 'Knightmon' digimon (as well as a preevo and a Xros)

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

SkullKnightmon and DarkKnightmon are so suspicious and the types to sacrifice you for their sake of the power goal to backstab you despite being tasked to protect...

LordKnightmon... Using the authority to abuse and bully yet still be fabulous so everyone forgive him for it...

Knightmon and Gladimon... Even devoted to their missions they are tasked with but their success rates aren't that great...

I'm going to select Knightmon just because they have Maildramon to ride with. Yeah?
The same article explains it.

They are only counting normal knight digimon. Craniummon is a Holy Knight digimon. They also mention Lord Knightmon is included because he is the lord of those knightmon (normal ones).

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The same article explains it.

They are only counting normal knight digimon. Craniummon is a Holy Knight digimon. They also mention Lord Knightmon is included because he is the lord of those knightmon (normal ones).
You're misunderstanding the article. Knight-type doesn't exist. Knightmon is not a Knight-type Digimon, so whether or not Craniummon and LordKnightmon are Holy Knight-type Digimon is irrelevant.

The report is specifically about "Knightmons" (Digimon whose names are "Knightmons"), and Digimon closely-related with Knightmon (Gladimon as Knightmon's implied pre-evolution and Shoutmon X4K as a Knightmon-Xros). Think of it like Greymon. Not all Greymons are Dinosaur-type Digimon.

They mention the various (Holy/Dark/Magic/etc.) Knight-types to clarify that "Knightmons" aren't the only "knight" Digimon around.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess either Knightmon, if you had a few or as much as you may or may not want to depending on what you think of them, Rhodoknightmon. Since they're a Mega. Could I evo Gladimon? ...X4K might be the best idea though.

Nightwing

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Had to go with SkullKnightmon, hits the best balance between cute and cool for me.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ew, Xros Wars. Lord Knightmon it is as it may come with a whole army of Knightmons!

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Err the reason is why I posted specifically about Craniummon because I kinda thought Craniummon suits Knightmon's evo better due to everything about him is 100% Knight.
Craniummon have very Knight-like points:
Vaccine attribute.
Scary Knight appearance but honorable person
Only loves to challenge one-on-one duel like a knight duel
Strict Devotion to his "Master"/Mission for his duty
I suspect if he were human, he would be very old man with heavy scars who laughs off loud after battle with large beer.

So.. I didn't know why it kinda came off as it's natural for Gladimon/Knightmon's evo since when... I guess it must be my headcanon for that Craniummon being Knightmon's evo since he isn't included here...

I know this is about Knightmon but it's really weird to include "Corrupted" version of SkullKnightmon and DarkKnightmon if this asks for a bodyguard... Are they awake of those types to backstab rather than protect?