Official Digimon Web Poll #24- Which Pulsemon Perfect Do You Want to Evolve to

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Pistmon is more far unique because I usually see the monster designs always have motorcycle as the bottom body parts. Bicycle designs are extremely rare to see.

I'm surprised Boutmon actually is popular. I really thought he barely is mentioned for fan favorites judging on his first appearance on the scans only the most comments went towards Kaduchimon to praise.

I suspect Boutmon might actually be 1st place but it's hard to say like that because Tempomon have pretty big fan followers.
If I can answer you, I like Boutmon, but I'm not a fan of Kadutimon for example. I think he's too elaborated, which is not always a negative thing, but he seems... "heavier" and "less flexible" than Boutmon to me, if I may say so (maybe this is still an unpopular opinion). Boutmon may be a more classical design than the other three Perfects, but he's still cool and well done. I like cool Digimon.

DazzleDream

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Shootmon the best, but tempo on is really cool too!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd wait until the finals levels first but maybe Boutmon. If that's the line for the "main" evo.

Mon-Ohma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pistmon stands out the most for me so far.

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Had to go with Tempomon here, he rocks!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm to be honest, all Perfect levels of Pulsemon might have same amount numbers of fan followers. (Nah as if it can actually happen for sure...)

But I think when that Swimmer and Climber gets revealed, some will ditch their favorites and join and more new followers, too. Why? I sure hope I'm not paranoid or something like that because that swimmer may be inspired from... Street Fighter sharks. Yeah you know that show? I DO WANT that happen.

If I can answer you, I like Boutmon, but I'm not a fan of Kadutimon for example. I think he's too elaborated, which is not always a negative thing, but he seems... "heavier" and "less flexible" than Boutmon to me, if I may say so (maybe this is still an unpopular opinion). Boutmon may be a more classical design than the other three Perfects, but he's still cool and well done. I like cool Digimon.
Oh yeah I nearly forgot to quote. Thanks for telling me your honest opinion/view. Oddly karate and sumo/japanese sword style doesn't make a difference to me. Maybe it is because they share "Attack Style" series and body movement positions? Beat me.