Official Digimon Web Poll #23- Pick a Digimon to be added to the Reference Book

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote. This is the 23rd official web poll on the current version of the site.

This time the poll description is...

Thank you for visiting the Digimon Fan Voting.
The popular Digimon Reference Book can have Digimon registered on it at any time.
It doesn't cover all Digimon, and the Digimon Reference Book itself continues to evolve.

Therefore, this time, from among 4 Digimon that haven't been added yet, please vote for the Digimon you would like added.

The Digimon ranked first will be added to the reference book along with it's official illusteration.

*Official illustration will be drawn after the results are announced, it will take some time to be added to the reference book. Please note that.

Digimon that don't rank 1st will be posted after the 1st place Digimon.

We're adding images of the 4 Digimon, plus translated versions of the descriptions they give... so who do you want added 1st (since by the description they will all be added...)

23rddigimonwebvote_february18_2021.jpg

KoDokugumon- The Baby 2 Dokugumon that appeared in Digimon Adventure.
BlackSeraphimon- A form of Seraphimon that turned evil from Digimon Frontier.
Great King Sukamon- The crown wearing king of the Sukamons that appeared in the game Digimon World.
Yo!Yo!mon- A Digimon who looks like a yo-yo that appeared in the Digimon Window product released in August 2006.

Voting closes March 2nd.

The poll for 'Ultimate Digimon you Recommend' had it's results announced recently.

The not quite a poll for 'Vital Bracelet Questions for DigiNavi' will have questions on the next DigiNavi, with more added on the site on March 15th.
The poll for 'Your Favorite X-Antibody Digimon' is closed and results will be announced soon.

Attachments

• poll23.jpg
    poll23.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 8,865

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yo-yomon for sure! All others are pretty much different variations of existing digimons in reference book I feel...

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ALL OF THEM but really I’d probably say KingSukamon, he’s the one who appears most frequently. Does this mean no ShadowSeraphimon in Adventure: though?

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All of them, please, if you're going to acknowledge they all exist why not just do all of them.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I went with Kodokugumon, though I hope they go with the Rookie classification rather than Baby 2.

Last edited:

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm...not to greatest lineup methinks. Had this been a normal open-ended vote I would have probably gone with something like GreyKnightsmon. :unsure:

Of the options, I chose BlackSeraphimon since I am a sucker for Dark Angels. :LOL:

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm...not to greatest lineup methinks. Had this been a normal open-ended vote I would have probably gone with something like GreyKnightsmon. :unsure:
GreyKnightsmon already has an official profile artwork, which has been previously used for its profile in Digimon Life. It just hasn't been put in the DRB yet for an unknown reason.

All of the choices are Digimon that have appeared several times in different media, especially more recent media; but still lacks an official artwork and profile.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like this poll is stacked for ShadowSeraphimon to win lol. He also seems like one that could get in any day without a vote.

From this four I think yoyomon and king sukamon need it most. I'm gonna vote kingsukamon, hopefully he would be ultimate level. It would be nice to have a counterpart to BlackKingNumemon and it's the only poop monster at the Ultimate level so it could give Numemon and sukamon etc more variety.

Plz just put all four in Bandai lol (and other dudes that aren't in yet like Gladimon and Yanmamon)

GreyKnightsmon already has an official profile artwork, which has been previously used for its profile in Digimon Life. It just hasn't been put in the DRB yet for an unknown reason.

All of the choices are Digimon that have appeared several times in different media, especially more recent media; but still lacks an official artwork and profile.

Kodokugumon has an art if they feel like borrowing the one from the Chinese mobile game. ShadowSeraphimon has art from the Digimon Heroes mobile card game.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Usually the default Bandai art is different from the in-game artwork made for a game more likely they'll use the art of this card assuming they don't make new art altogether:
Bo-133t.jpg

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, the 4 of them will receive the drb profile and the art. The vote is just to determine the order.

This initiative is awesome and i hope they will continue with it afther this 4, there are a lot of digimons that arent on the reference book and a lot that doesnt have a decent illustration, some game exclusives like the grimmons or hyokomon evo line, some manga exclusives like Regulusmon, Callismon or parallelmon, etc.

Some things i hope about these additions:
Shadowseraphimon is a nice digimon, i hope they really make a brand new illustration for him or use the one that chimera-gui posted from the card, because seeing what they did with black maildramon, im afraid ngl.
Also hope they change Kodokugumon level to rookie, but since in the poll page they describe it as a "baby 2" that is probably not gonna happen.
Finally King sukamon, its nice to get him, but i would love a "reinterpretation" of him, since his design is just a bigger sukamon with an ugly crown, if not, its okay, i know lot of people would prefer it how it is, since its an old school niche mon.

CloneWarrior

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yo!Yo!mon has only ever appeared in the DigiWindow.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yo!Yo!mon for me, probably! Change my mind before I vote. I am disappointed as I thought this would be any Digimon meaning Bemmon had a chance to exist or be addressed

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was utterly unaware of the existence of Yo!Yo!mon until now lol.

I hope they do them all, but the Shadow Seraphimon episode from Frontier was one of my fav episodes of Digimon, hoping to see more of him.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yo!Yo!mon has only ever appeared in the DigiWindow.
It has also been predominantly featured in a tweet on the official Twitter. Social media is still media.

Kodokugumon has an art if they feel like borrowing the one from the Chinese mobile game. ShadowSeraphimon has art from the Digimon Heroes mobile card game.
Reusing artwork originally meant for a specific media like a card game or a foreign mobile game is completely different from specifically making artwork intended to be a profile reference artwork from the start. They're also a noticeably different art-style from the majority of other reference artworks.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yo!Yo!mon for me, probably! Change my mind before I vote. I am disappointed as I thought this would be any Digimon meaning Bemmon had a chance to exist or be addressed

Same here. Bemmon, Snatchmon, Destromon and Ragnamon. Imagine if one of them gets added to that dictionary then Gaiamon may follow up...

I just got so excited as soon as I instantly thought of them when I first read this topic but upon entered here and my disappointment suddenly skyrocketed so hard... Man.

Honestly I really refuse to let BlackSeraphimon gets added there not unless if he gets recolored to rid of that Mecuremon's color or redesigned along with additional name: Falldown Mode just like Ofanimon Falldown Mode.

So I will vote KoDokugumon since it first appeared in Adventure 01. I always wondered what level it at.

KingScumon? Just a big Scumon with a crown. I know he actually appeared few times.

YoYomon... Well nope. Barely a digimon.

Dynamicmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Going KingSuka simply cuz the dude needs an illustration. he's only got the model.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BlackSeraphimon will likely win this, but I'll go with KingSukamon. I wonder if it has something to do with KingEtemon or not.

Peppermon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Toei decided to give Digimon more love right? The franchise as a whole has receiving more investment lately. New cool digimons, old classic digimons and obscure digimons receiving attention, giving levels to Xros Wars Digimon...