Official Digimon Web Poll #22- Favorite X-Antibody Digimon

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote. This is the 22nd official web poll on the current version of the site.

This time the poll description is...

Thanks for visiting Digimon Web. There is a lot of content on the popular X-Antibody Digimon Special Page Digimon Chronicle X page.

Therecore, we will vote on the popularity of X-Antibody Digimon. From the Digimon Encyclopedia, writ the name of your favorite X-Antibody Digimon.

So which X-Antibody Digimon is your favorite?

Voting closes January 29th.

The poll for 'Ultimate Digimon you Recommend' had it's results announced recently.

The not quite a poll for 'Vital Bracelet Questions for DigiNavi' will have questions on the next DigiNavi, with more added on the site on March 15th.

Attachments

Dharakjoo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
DexDorugoramon is my favorite X-Antibody Digimon.

Zmr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm boring and DORUmon is probably my favourite since it's the only one I've really tried to get, once when I was a kid and I was playing World DS many years ago. I like the designs of UltimateBrachimon, GigaSeadramon, DORUgreymon, DORUgoramon, MetalGreymon Virus X, Monzaemon X, Ryudamon, Ginryumon MetalGarurumon X, Dinotigermon and Gaioumon a lot too but I've never really had the chance to use any of them.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
you guys ready for Minervamon X at #1?

Do you guys think a natural X carrier will count? I am afraid to throw away my vote

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As I feared, this actually showed up. I have soooo many favorites.

Dorugoramon, Ouryumon, Raptordramon, GaiOumon, Dinotigemon, TigerVespamon (and all evos of Fanbeemon), Sangloupmon, X forms of MetalGarurumon, Mamemon, Chaosdramon, Dobermon, Cerberumon, Craniummon, Sleipmon, Dukemon, Pegasmon, Pteramon, Tylomon, Leviamon, etc

But I think I will go select MetalGarurumon X since he was the first one very very very early on the old banner when I first got confused, wondering who that is, and then the name revealed and it shocked me and instantly fell in love with that insane design. Without a doubt, it have to be this MetalGarurumon X.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now to wonder if natural carriers count.

Either way, Tokomon X.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't pick either, so many to choose from! XD

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It was an easy choice for me. Impmon X is just insane.

Mon-Ohma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not generally big on the X Antis. But I'll go for Leviamon on account of how over the top it is.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish vote poll sections come with the announcements comes with some rules to specify carefully which to answer easy.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There were a lot of great candidates, especially with the Chronicle X last year, but I ended up going with Ogremon X, mainly for the Axe!

DragonicEmperor

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alphamon cause it's actually not an overdesigned and unnecessarily complex design.

If I had to pick an actual visible change within the X-antibodies, I would have gone with Sakuyamon X.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's go, TigerVespamon!

You too, Lucemon X!

Jscarlos18

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Diablomon X for me. I liked that they made him relevant in the Chronicle X storyline.

Geode

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My favorite X Antibodies are Dorumon, Ryudamon, Agumon X, Dracomon X, Dorugoramon, Alphamon, Owryumon, Wargreymon X, Jesmon X, Gallantmon X Omnimon X, Metal Garurumon X, Terriermon X, Terriermon X, Tyrannomon X, Greymon X, Metal Greymon X, Dorugreymon, Cannonbeemon, Fanbeemon, Weregarurumon X, Grademon, Dorugamon, Ginryumon, Gaiomon, Examon X, Omnishoutmon X, RizeGreymon X, and Ulforceveedramon X

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This one was kinda difficult as while I'm not the biggest fan of X-Antibody Digimon in general due to their designs often being a complete mess, there are some genuine gems amongst them that I adore.

Ultimately I am a simple man who simps for Lilithmon X. :LOL:

Darklabo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MetalGarurumon X.

The only X-Antibody Digimon that has managed to make me appreciate a Digimon that I have never been a big fan of.

Last edited:

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same here, for me many of the X-Antibody Digmon fall into the trap of 'Details! Details! Add more and more of them!' and instead of making them cooler, it ends up making them too over the top and messy. I also don't like how some of them handle the original concept of their original form which also sours the concept on me.

Anyway, in terms of the poll itself it depends on if natural carriers count. If it's a natural carrier then I'm going with Dorugoramon or Fanbeemon, if it's just the X-Antibody forms then Dracomon X.