Official Digimon Web Poll #21- Vital Bracelet ?s for DigiNavi, Plus DigiNavi on March 12th, & New Digimon Web Logo

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few related updates...

First up, Digimon Web has updated their logo. The website version is on the left, with the Twitter version on the right. The change was made to celebrate the one year anniversary of the relaunch/refresh of Digimon Web.

The main elements of the change feature a new brighter color-scheme, along with English being the main logo language now. The font itself is reminiscent of, and clearly meant to remind fans of, the old English Digimon logo used in the original run of the anime in the west.

Next up...

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote. This is the 21st official web poll on the current version of the site.

This time the poll description is...

Well, first it isn't actually a vote...

There will be a DigiNavi Vital Bracelet 'Just Before Release' Special on March 12th (right before the Vital Bracelet is out, as the name would suggest.)

They ask you to send in questions about the Vital Bracelet to be asked of Mr. Sekito.

Some questions will be answered on the DigiNavi, but additional questions will be posted to Digimon Web.

'Voting' closes January 29th. They also say 'results' will be posted March 15th (we take this to mean the additional questions, but maybe they mean they'll announce questions many people asked, or something along those lines...)

The poll for 'Choose Your Favorite Vital Bracelet Activity' had it's results announced recently.

The poll for 'Ultimate Digimon you Recommend' is having results tallied up and will be announced soon.

And of course, that also announces the last thing...

That we will be getting a full 'main' DigiNavi on March 12th that will focus on the Vital Bracelet (although we expect like the prior ones, to also cover a range of material.)

More details on that will come quite soon.

So a few different neat updates all at once!

Attachments

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the new logo a lot more than the old one.

Infinity Master

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The OBVIOUS question would be: Will the DigiNavi Vital Bracelet be released outside of Japan? xD

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Potential overseas release info would be greatly appreciated or maybe they can show new features in the VB? We know there is a Fusion mechanic due to the latest V-jump issue and that wasn’t revealed when first announced.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad they have told us when the navi will be. I'll be sitting there watching with all of my concentration I'm not gonna want to miss a word. Also hoping there will be subs like last time.