Official Digimon Web Poll #19- Vital Bracelet Activity You are Most Looking Forward To

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote. This is the 19th official web poll on the current version of the site.

This time the poll description is...

The Vital Bracelet has finally been announced. I can't wait until March everyone. There were three play elements/activities announced. Which are you looking forward to the most?

They also provided a link to the Vital Bracelet page.

So which Vital Bracelet activity are you looking forward to the most?

The choices are:
Pulse Link (user activity = Digimon training)
Applog Link (Save battle record with app, battle with other users, etc.)
Touch Link (Battle in life)

Voting closes January 7th.

The poll for 'Choose Your Favorite Pendulum Z Group' had it's results announced recently.

The poll for 'End of Year Special- Digimon Best 50- Vote for your Favorite' is having results tallied up and will be announced soon.

Attachments

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I got to give it to Pulselink as it’s the main feature of VB and the heart rate sensor is such a cool function. I'm also really interested in evolution trees. Applog, however, are a bunch of features I've wanted for a long time so it's a really, really close second.
Touch link is just a minor gimmick tbh

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had to go with applog because I'm just trying to do everything I can for them to notice and make an English app. Also because I am very interested in it and ofcourse pulse link came in a very close second and obviously third is touch link. It was very hard to pick but Honestly I am very excited for all the features. There isn't anything I'm not looking forward too. I would love to battle random digimon out and about with nfc.

Kit Chan

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pulselink. It's the whole reason to get one.

Omnimon Zwart

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pulselink is the most exciting part for me

Tofu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The app log beats out the pulse link for me by a tiny margin. I've been wanting online v-pet battles for so long!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Very much Pulse Link. That's it really. I'll have to vote here.

MechaMadness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Went with Pulse Link. While there's alot of things I really like about Applog Link, in particular it's really nice to finally have Online V-Pet battles be a reality, the selling point of the device is definitely Pulse Link for me.