Official Digimon Web Poll #18- End of Year Special- Digimon Best 50- Vote for your Favorite!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote. This is the 18th official web poll on the current version of the site.

This time the poll description is...

It's finally almost December. Since this will be the last 'Digimon Fan Vote' that can have the results announced this year, we will hold a special project.

"Digimon Best 50 in Digimon Encyclopedia/Reference Book" will be held.

Please choose and vote for only 'one' Digimon you like from the Digimon Reference Book on Digimon Web.

So... which Digimon do you think is the best? And we'll find out the top 50.

Voting closes December 21st.

The poll for 'Which Digimon Do You Think is the Smartest?' had it's results announced recently.

The poll for 'Choose Your Favorite Pendulum Z Group' is having results tallied up and will be announced soon.

Attachments

MechaMadness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
About as standard of a poll concept as it gets, but I'm curious as to see how this shapes out. I'm expecting to see your obligatory Omegamons and Greymons here, but I'm more interested to see if any unexpected faces show up here considering this is just a straight popularity contest with no particular theme.

As for myself, while I was considering choosing HeavyLeomon since it recently got added to the reference book and I love the thing to death, it's also more of a recent addition and I don't necessarily know if it'll keep it's crown in a few years from now. As a result, I just went with Beelzemon Blast Mode since that's been a solid favorite of mine since I watched Tamers, I at least know that one has stood the test of time for me. Yeah, I understand the irony in wanting to see unexpected results and then proceeding to vote for a popular Digimon anyways, but I digress.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well every single person knows the top 10
Omegamon
Greymon
Agumon
MetalGreymon
Alphamon
Greymon
Adventure Digimon
UlforceVeedramon

my favorite Digimon is Coronamon or Apollomon so one of those has my vote but I doubt either are even going to be top 100. I am unsure which I should put down though as I don't know what has better odds

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At least the top 50 could be interesting, since the top 10 will prob be the obvious candidates. hopefully Sistermon Blanc can break into the top 50!

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm glad they're doing the Top 50 since even the Top 25 or so could be predictable considering Digimon like the anime protagonist, their evolved forms, and the Royal Knights. It'll be interesting to see which ones manage to make the list, along with who surprise us in the higher tiers considering who they're up against.

As for me, not sure who to vote for. Way too many favorites to just narrow it down to one so easily.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad it's a top 50 now. Last time around they only showed the top 10 and that was predictably just Adventure/02/Tamers digimon with Alphamon thrown in. Perhaps now we'll see a little more variety.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope Monzemon and Mamemon make it this time.

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't wait for it to be all the Omegamon variants, all the Agumon final evos, all the Gabumon final evos and the Royal Knights again.

Hopefully Apollomon and HexeBlaumon can make the list, else I'm throwing hands.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe they can post the top 50 from the last poll for your favourite as comparison.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Voted for Gusokumon. I know I am supposed to vote for X forms but I gotta go for newest ones just once!

AritzCM

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I predict a top 15 for Patamon

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I might as well go as obscure as I want and pick my actual favorite, Leviamon (X-Antibody). I'm excited that this particular poll will show the top 50!

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh gosh, there's just too many good Digimon it'll be hard to pick a single one to be my favourite. šŸ˜ž

I'll have to really sit and think about this...

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I went with Betamon. I reckon he has a decent shot at Top 50.

Chisana Minamoto

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Although I love Dorumon and his evo Alphamon very much, I voted for Koemon. And why only for one. God is so hard to choose.

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Slayerdramon isn't even available as an option. Fuck my life.

Well, Alphamon it is. Wanted to pay respects to the Digimon that has long been my favorite until others began knocking it off the throne but it is what it is, sadly.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't really have a favorite, but I picked Dagomon, since in a roundabout way I owe it my career.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Well, Alphamon it is. Wanted to pay respects to the Digimon that has long been my favorite until others began knocking it off the throne but it is what it is, sadly.
What? It has a reference book page.

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

What? It has a reference book page.
Huh? That's weird.

Guess I copy-pasted the weird wrong then? Fuck. This is upsetting.