Official Digimon Web Poll #15- Which Digimon Would You Want To Dress Up As?

Tippy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've always wanted to make a Silphymon cosplay with faux fur and like, quality materials. It has a very cool design. Big chunky birdy legs, cute kitty ears, still mostly human torso so not like I'd have to make a whole huge fursuit. Maybe one day.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pumpmon would be the best fo Halloween.

I hope one day we get polls for 1) “What Digimon would you like to see a new evolved form for (Ultimates not eligible)?” and 2) “What Digimon would you like to see a new pre-evolved form for (Babies not eligible)?”

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope one day we get polls for 1) “What Digimon would you like to see a new evolved form for (Ultimates not eligible)?” and 2) “What Digimon would you like to see a new pre-evolved form for (Babies not eligible)?”
a new Ultimate Greymon and a Perfect level Omnimon? Sounds lit

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I honestly would like to see a gooey, organic, Perfect level Omegamon (Psi Omegamon?) with regular Garurumon and Greymon heads.

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
a new Ultimate Greymon and a Perfect level Omnimon? Sounds lit
I honestly would like to see a gooey, organic, Perfect level Omegamon (Psi Omegamon?) with regular Garurumon and Greymon heads.
And Omekamon would totally evolve into it. :ROFLMAO: