Official Digimon Web Poll #13- Which Digimon Do You Think is the Strongest?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well only if Mitamamon accepts in order to heal the dying Digimon or itself to trust so personally to be exposed. But when it comes to battle mode, without a doubt, he is really untouchable. Although it's impossible to judge because the profile implied there are some certain manipulating liars can realize if he is exposed along with the digicore as he heal by touching/un-ghosting so I don't know how much strong he is.

I wish Qinglongmon have same ghosting ability as this Mitamamon. I re-read his profile. Lucemon Falldown Mode/X said to be equal to a god, right? Then Qinglongmon's strength is equal to that god, too along with being a divine Digimon. I don't know which is the strongest: "God" few Digimon profiles mentioned or surpassing Super Ultimate. I never got to see what "god" battle or god's existence is simply divine to Digimon's eyes.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Demon x surpassing super ultimates does not even mean a thing if he can't do anything to arcadiamon super ultimate, its the same thing when og ulforceveedramon defeated aracadiamon super ultimate in the manga simply because ulforce counters it.

Digimon ability, traits, skills play a huge role in defining who would win in a battle.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Demon x surpassing super ultimates does not even mean a thing if he can't do anything to arcadiamon super ultimate, its the same thing when og ulforceveedramon defeated aracadiamon super ultimate in the manga simply because ulforce counters it.

Digimon ability, traits, skills play a huge role in defining who would win in a battle.
Have you not been reading? How exactly does Arcadiamon SU counter Demon X?

Arcadiamon is not untouchable. It just destroys anything before they can harm it. Why can't Demon X do the same to Arcadiamon SU? It is potentially more powerful than Arcadiamon SU, and it also has the ability to annihilate everything into ashes.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh? How can demon x even do the same thing to ASU?

If you talking about demon x seventh gravity erasing god matrix, then that is just your theory but I hope you do know what God matrix is.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh? How can demon x even do the same thing to ASU?

If you talking about demon x seventh gravity erasing god matrix, then that is just your theory but I hope you do know what God matrix is.
What does that even matter? As I've repeatedly said, the point is about Arcadiamon SU, not God Matrix. Arcadiamon SU is not invincible or invulnerable. It's just that nothing else can be "invincible" against Arcadiamon's God Matrix, but Arcadiamon itself is not invincible.

Against a practically-equivalent force of destruction from a Digimon that is literally stated to be potentially more powerful than Super Ultimate-level, then Arcadiamon SU is just as vulnerable as any other Digimon against its own God Matrix. If Demon X can attack Arcadiamon SU before the latter can attack back, God Matrix or whatever is irrelevant. You have two forces of pure destruction, and they officially stated that one has the potential to surpass the other. That's all there is to it; no theorizing involved.

People just stubbornly put Arcadiamon SU on a pedestal, even after 17+ years of power-creep and the introduction of numerous other world-destroying beings. Arcadiamon SU is far from the only Digimon with the ability to directly annihilate data, like Ordinemon's End of the World or Quartzmon's Grypt Particles.

Last edited:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, it's time for you guys to argue back and forth in PM if you want to continue.

These conversations never go anywhere, so if you want to continue, it doesn't need to be spamming the thread with it.