Official Digimon Web Poll #13- Which Digimon Do You Think is the Strongest?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm I guess Holy Beasts got similar treatments just like Seraphimon. Jeez.

Being in the games often is simply not enough to collect info. It's like having a destruction god in the real life to be feared but when it comes to the cards or the games that nerfs him greatly by just giving it the HP gauge/point attack patterns and abilities but limited battle capabilities compared to the "living one".

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since Xuanwumon is in Survive I'm really hoping they'll get a great role for once. All we need to do now is... wait for... Digimon Survive to come out... Oh no...
Well, Baihumon was used as the big Data Digimon on the level of Omegamon and Diablomon in World 2. It's never impossible.

Hm I guess Holy Beasts got similar treatments just like Seraphimon. Jeez.

Being in the games often is simply not enough to collect info. It's like having a destruction god in the real life to be feared but when it comes to the cards or the games that nerfs him greatly by just giving it the HP gauge/point attack patterns and abilities but limited battle capabilities compared to the "living one".
There's also the massive problem that Digimon strength is literally variable in universe, and has some wide ranges at the top. I'm not even talking about Xros Wars, at that - people laugh at how Xros Wars regularly ignored the entire level system, but that inherently makes it an exception which you don't need to pay attention to, I'm talking about how Lucemon smacked a moon so hard two other moons broke in Frontier and basically no other version has ever quite been that powerful since.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My response is that this poll is asking about Digimon strength, not their ability to win fights
I guess technically that interpretation would downgrade ZeedMilleniummon pretty significantly. Time travel might be handy (even if it has never been portrayed as anywhere near overpowered as many fans claim) but it's not going to help him just physically punch harder or anything.

Nobody votes for the strongest red digizord armor huh?
Offensively red wouldn't be especially useful I'd imagine. The lighter variants which would be less of a burden would probably fare better.

I'm talking about how Lucemon smacked a moon so hard two other moons broke in Frontier and basically no other version has ever quite been that powerful since.
I feel this kind of leaves out the matter of scale.
The main planet frontier Digital World seems pretty tiny in general considering the size of the areas and how clearly the Trailmon rails can be seen from space sometimes; Similarly, judging from how pronounced the curvature of the yellow moon can be be seen in some wide shots in episode 47, the size and mass of that moon would be more comparable to a big-ish mountain in the real world, and smashing mountains is not that unheard of.
The explosion was the bigger part but Lucemon seemed... strangely uninvolved in that. The impact of his attacks caused the first fissures on the surface but those kind of propagated on their own and not even centered around Lucemon's position or anything. By the time the moon actually started exploding Lucemon hadn't done anything in like 30 seconds, so who knows what happened there. Potentially someone interpreting a moon with a hot core in the most extreme way possible.

Chisana Minamoto

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's also the massive problem that Digimon strength is literally variable in universe, and has some wide ranges at the top. I'm not even talking about Xros Wars, at that - people laugh at how Xros Wars regularly ignored the entire level system
How did actually ignore it? Of course, if you mean a classic: "Opponent, I will not defeat him, evolution, yup, I won." That's exactly what was preserved. Yes, in Digimon Xros wars we do not have evolution as we are used to. Shoutmon, evolve! At least in the beginning. But in terms of performance and principle, it's not really different from other series.

After all, the strength of individual Digimons at the same level, of the same kind, can vary rapidly. Masaru´´ s Agumon in movie: It doesn't matter at all at my level!

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huanglongmon's unique golden scales only can be damaged with same "Huanglong Ore"/scales. Its weight is extremely great and its hardness cannot be measured. Easily surpassed over any Digizoid armor. Excluded Xros Wars. Like seriously damn man.

Weird nobody thought of Huanglongmon. :/
Duramon can possibly stab through it and Titamon's profile makes it super clear that Titamon can stab through it as his sword just pretends the armor isn't there and moves like a ghost through it. However, there is the point of if Titamon and Duramon can not die in the time it takes to come close enough to stab it as you're overlooking the real scary part to Huanglongmon: Taikyoku. How it works is weirdly vague but dissecting everyting around it into extremes of light and darkness I assume is really good at killing things. I really do hope Huanglongmon stops getting such awful injustice in depictions so we can see more

@Theigno I'm having trouble how to interpret strength as it could mean more than physical strength and most people would boil it down to effeciency in winning battles but like I said, Marine Angemon, Venusmon, and Shakamon would be top tier in that regard

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Duramon can possibly stab through it and Titamon's profile makes it super clear that Titamon can stab through it as his sword just pretends the armor isn't there and moves like a ghost through it. However, there is the point of if Titamon and Duramon can not die in the time it takes to come close enough to stab it as you're overlooking the real scary part to Huanglongmon: Taikyoku. How it works is weirdly vague but dissecting everyting around it into extremes of light and darkness I assume is really good at killing things. I really do hope Huanglongmon stops getting such awful injustice in depictions so we can see more

I'm having trouble how to interpret strength as it could mean more than physical strength and most people would boil it down to effeciency in winning battles but like I said, Marine Angemon, Venusmon, and Shakamon would be top tier in that regard
Titamon got tons of powerful abilities for a normal Ultimate level: Summons phantom/undead army to overrun enemies and stealing data of theirs to store up power in his arms. Slides though armor to directly hit digicore and it's powered up by the hatred. Leaves enemy in madness hallucinations of torture after pulled out his sword. Boy, all Ultimate forms of Leomon needs... huge amounts of upgrades badly.

Venusmon? Sure. But what about GranKuwagamon? Cutting up space. You can imagine, cutting space to cause air collapse itself to crush, air supply to cease for all living ones depends on this to breath, maybe if you can apply Jojo's Bizarre Adventure rules to teleport. Even it may leave pretty gory if caught.

I don't know if how powerful is that Taikyoku but if it's basically like Goldion Hammer from Gaogaigar to causes enemies to transform into the light, then it's damn scary.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I went with Jesmon GX, OS generics makes him super OP.

To explain, OS generics while in GX form was upgraded to godly levels, based on the chronicle x novel, it increases power drastically, it surrounds jesmon gx in an aura that he can pass it on to his allies, it also heals, its main ability is to ignore laws of nature which thanks to that he was able remove ogudomon x indestructible/immortal data, also ogudomon x strongest attack did not do anything to jesmon gx thanks to OS generics.

On top of all that knight intruder, not the sword he turns to is even larger than ogudomon x.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned arcadiamon super ultimate yet or demon x/ragnalordmon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sure Akadimon Super Ultimate got overshadowed by Ogudomon X. Ogudomon X's "Untouchable" barrier and Megidramon's activation screwing up Digital World combined. That's why he almost didn't get mentioned...

Demon X? Well I'm kinda glad Demon X got Super Ultimate power to catch up with Lucemon Falldown Mode X (More or less.... Dunno) however it's only extreme raw power.

RagnaLordmon already got few mentions but I think it needs more.... Shows.

Now I think about it, Official Digimon Web Poll of Ultimate is still haven't shown up yet. Or this Strongest acts as double topic to include Ultimate levels?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sure Akadimon Super Ultimate got overshadowed by Ogudomon X. Ogudomon X's "Untouchable" barrier and Megidramon's activation screwing up Digital World combined. That's why he almost didn't get mentioned...
Arcadiamon Ultra had an untouchable barrier in HM. only reason Keisuke was able to kill it is because Erika hacked the barrier away. Izzy is prob the only other character who could do something similar.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Arcadiamon Ultra had an untouchable barrier in HM. only reason Keisuke was able to kill it is because Erika hacked the barrier away. Izzy is prob the only other character who could do something similar.
Its not an normal barrier either, it dismantles everything it touches to 0 and 1s at instant speeds, which is called God matrix.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the strongest Digimon being discovered for a weaknesses to defeat with the human's help in this topic is something odd to bring up. But I felt like it's more of it's for the sake of the story to advance. Not the battle to prove whose is the strong one.

Yeah before Ogudomon X, Arkadimon Super Ultimate was the most powerful one for sure.

Death-X-mon never got mentioned. Weird. I looked up in other forums. I still believe he is true immortal. But does he count for the poll?

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Arkadimon Super Ultimate was the most powerful one for sure.
...except, of course, that it lost. And wasn't even the final boss.

Death-X-mon never got mentioned. Weird. I looked up in other forums. I still believe he is true immortal. But does he count for the poll?
Death-Xmon probably isn't here because it's not actually a Digimon... is what I'd say, but frigging Yggdrasil is able to be voted for so what do I know.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well Demon Super Ultimate didn't reveal all of his battles so much it was very... Extremely short battle for that final battle.... Tch

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah before Ogudomon X, Arkadimon Super Ultimate was the most powerful one for sure.
For one thing, Arcadiamon Super Ultimate isn't in the DRB, so it's not an available option.

You yourself also pointed out Demon X-Antibody, a Digimon who is specifically stated to have the power to surpass Digimon of Super Ultimate level. By that logic, let alone Ogudomon X-Antibody, even Demon X-Antibody is potentially stronger than Arcadiamon SU.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah weird even afterwards from Hacker Memory, Arkadimon Super Ultimate profile and Demon Super Ultimate too haven't appeared. Ugh

Demon X with Hulk anger power stronger than Arkadimon Super Ultimate? Well I'd like to see him in the action not that comic to judge first.
If he can break that godlike Matrix with that OP wrath rawness power.

When the anger hits the limit, does it have to be berserker mode? Or anger power increasing is still ongoing like a bottomless pit of abyss? So much with all anger veins explode at once that could kill a digimon like poor Tyranomon in V-Tamer....

So... Well?

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah weird even afterwards from Hacker Memory, Arkadimon Super Ultimate profile and Demon Super Ultimate too haven't appeared. Ugh

Demon X with Hulk anger power stronger than Arkadimon Super Ultimate? Well I'd like to see him in the action not that comic to judge first.
If he can break that godlike Matrix with that OP wrath rawness power.

When the anger hits the limit, does it have to be berserker mode? Or anger power increasing is still ongoing like a bottomless pit of abyss? So much with all anger veins explode at once that could kill a digimon like poor Tyranomon in V-Tamer....

So... Well?
For one thing, it's never stated that it's purely "raw" power; and even then, so what? The Hacker's Memory profile for Arcadiamon SU literally states that the main reason it's considered to surpass Ultimate level is because it possesses immense power. And I reiterate, Demon X's profile literally states that its power is capable of surpassing Super Ultimate.

The vote is about the strongest Digimon, and the facts literally state that one has more power than the other. There is no theorizing involved. The question isn't about which Digimon can win in a fight against another specific Digimon. By that logic, Ulforce V-dramon Future Mode is clearly the winner against Arcadiamon SU.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm I see even without winning in the fights. More power and strongest one? To be honest, in my mind, all I can think of "untouchable" Digimon" and Immortal ones equals to "Strongest" besides my voted one on this topic. I know it's kinda lame to think in such extreme narrow way but for me, more stronger impressions the better it shows how powerful one(s) is.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Being "untouchable" or "immortal" was never Arcadiamon's gimmick. In fact, it's the exact opposite. Arcadiamon counters "untouchable" Digimon by literally deleting their data, AKA pure destructive power. In a way, Arcadiamon relies more on brute force than Demon. It's just overwhelmingly destructive brute force.

By your definition, Ulforce V-dramon FM is the strongest Digimon, since its "immortality" can't be overcome by even Arcadiamon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I never view Arkadimon as Immortal. It's easy to hack it inside like Demon did.

It's true Ulforce V-dramon Future Mode is the strongest like basically putting healing buffs and other related HP boost/healing items on the one person to overcome anything in the path in fastest speedrun. But what if he got hit by that Diablomon X's "Final Countdown" version of that Rewind Abyss 13 when the countdown timer hits the end? Attacking Ulforce-Vdramon with all directions and all combos isn't working then it's better to banish him to unknown dimension and close him off so he can starve to death or something like that. What if some certain Battle Techniques doesn't deal damage but instead it "debuffs"? Or its instant heal "Ulforce" ability doesn't register the certain damage as threat to damage but what if it can be bypassed somehow? Does it restore its mental mind and stamina? I felt like Death-Xmon and Mitamamon are truly "immortal" and unbeatable at my personal view.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I never view Arkadimon as Immortal. It's easy to hack it inside like Demon did.

It's true Ulforce V-dramon Future Mode is the strongest like basically putting healing buffs and other related HP boost/healing items on the one person to overcome anything in the path in fastest speedrun. But what if he got hit by that Diablomon X's "Final Countdown" version of that Rewind Abyss 13 when the countdown timer hits the end? Attacking Ulforce-Vdramon with all directions and all combos isn't working then it's better to banish him to unknown dimension and close him off so he can starve to death or something like that. What if some certain Battle Techniques doesn't deal damage but instead it "debuffs"? Or its instant heal "Ulforce" ability doesn't register the certain damage as threat to damage but what if it can be bypassed somehow? Does it restore its mental mind and stamina? I felt like Death-Xmon and Mitamamon are truly "immortal" and unbeatable at my personal view.
If you're going to dispute that a Digimon isn't truly "strong" if it can be sealed within another dimension, then you might as well say every single Digimon are weak.

Death-X-mon is undeniably a very special case. Also, Mitamamon is far from "immortal". Practically half of its profile is literally describing multiple kinds of Digimon that can touch (and, in turn, harm) it.