Official Digimon Web Poll #13- Which Digimon Do You Think is the Strongest?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The main thing I'm glad to see is how many different Digimon people are listing with valid reasonings. I expected most just to say Zeed or Merciful Mode. I think the list might end up super varied.

Unless we're the minority and we end up seeing the top ten to just be every Omnimon back to back ;(.

The Kizuna forms are always the most viewed in the DRB and they even changed the romanisation of their names a few days ago so maybe theyre winning the poll.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Kizuna forms are always the most viewed in the DRB and they even changed the romanisation of their names a few days ago so maybe theyre winning the poll.
? I don't remember Dictionary have views statistic.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
? I don't remember Dictionary have views statistic.
They added it a few months back. It's live and always shows the top 5. (Of the day? Week?) When I looked last night it was the two Kizuna forms, Betamon X, Zudomon, and uh, I don't remember the fifth guy. When an episode airs the guys in it always jump to the top so Orochimon prob gonna be top five for like a week.

Aegiochusmon is in the top five nearly all the time. Prob cus he's first on the list.

Callandor12

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm probably the only person who voted for Megidramon X Antibody

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Normally, anybody point out whose is the strongest Digimon but all I see are mostly special abilities, battle techniques, unique power+weapons, and Ultra level/Super Ultimate. So... Nobody talks about the strongest weapon? Not that Legend Arms and Omega Blade I mean... Vulcanusmon said to make a new weapon to fit the situation depending on with his hands. Surely he isn't the type to battle but his unique ability is something.
my girlfriend brought up something similar when I was telling her about this thread asking if Marine Angemon would be the strongest since it can pacify its foes and win fights by just stopping the fighting outright.
My response is that this poll is asking about Digimon strength, not their ability to win fights as Marine Angemon has absolutely no feats of actual strength and Vulcanusmon is specifically stated not to be a good fighter. He can make weapons to give himself and others the absolute best edge in a battle but he can only do so much with actually wielding them

oh wow, I forgot that Digimon existed. Its profile definitely shows it has extreme power, enough to literally destroy the Digital World around it by just existing, so I think your pick is a good one.
I do wish it had moves that demonstrated its power better, though

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Ogudomon X is far superior to Megidramon X in almost every way to get votes easily. Although I'm not sure which causes the digital world in the process of being deleted faster: Ogudomon X, Megidramon X and ZeedMilliennumon along with their battle capabilities to back up.

MarineAngemon would win surely but already got overwhelmed by Jesmon X's unique power of Ultimate Battle Blade. Plesiomon, too.

Nobody votes for the strongest red digizord armor huh?

Callandor12

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oh wow, I forgot that Digimon existed. Its profile definitely shows it has extreme power, enough to literally destroy the Digital World around it by just existing, so I think your pick is a good one.
I do wish it had moves that demonstrated its power better, though
[/QUOTE]

I do agree with you completely about the moves. Wished that when he gets the X Antibody he learned some new attacks like how Ogudomon X gets Destiny Death Destruction

I think Ogudomon X is far superior to Megidramon X in almost every way to get votes easily. Although I'm not sure which causes the digital world in the process of being deleted faster: Ogudomon X, Megidramon X and ZeedMilliennumon along with their battle capabilities to back up.

MarineAngemon would win surely but already got overwhelmed by Jesmon X's unique power of Ultimate Battle Blade. Plesiomon, too.

Nobody votes for the strongest red digizord armor huh?
Yeah, I think the winner will be either Ogudomon X or ZeedMillenniummon, leaning more to Zeed as I think he's the one most peopple are familiar with.

By the way, who has the strongest red digizoid armor?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Without a doubt, it's Chaosdramon/X. It's fine to include Sleipmon/X.

Huanglongmon's unique golden scales only can be damaged with same "Huanglong Ore"/scales. Its weight is extremely great and its hardness cannot be measured. Easily surpassed over any Digizoid armor. Excluded Xros Wars. Like seriously damn man.

Weird nobody thought of Huanglongmon. :/

Tarama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought about Huanglongmon. But in certain event Huanglongmon lost against Examon. So then Examon is the strongest? Of course not.

This is why I don't really like powerscaling, especially in Digimon franchise.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I suppose it's from Rearise event? I don't remember Huanglongmon lost to Examon.

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Remember that Huanglongmon that acted only as a steed to for Dorbikmon who was one of the seven death generals in Xros Wars and combined to become Dorbikmon Darkness Mode only to be easily penetrated and destroyed by Zeke Greymon who is classified as a Perfect equivalent? You would think the "Huanglong Ore" its scales are made of would have made that impossible.

So yeah I agree about the power scaling thing Tarama mentioned. That's why these debates while fun, are not worth much else honestly.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Xros Wars clearly is not important topic to bring as it insulted every single Ultimate Digimon even favorited ones. Anubismon, Huanglongmon, Neptunemon, Marsmon, GaiOumon, Lucemon, Leviamon, AncientVolcamon etc. Completely ignored Digimon levels, special defense types and unique abilities of theirs. Total nonsense. 100% Xros fusions and every one shot'd.

I'm surprised you don't mind bringing it here even Omegamon's power is nothing to Xros Wars as one of Digi-Memories?

Tarama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I suppose it's from Rearise event? I don't remember Huanglongmon lost to Examon.
If my memory serves me right, it was from Battle Terminal event. The event was about Dracomon's story, like Dorumon in Chronicle.
In the beginning, Dracomon (Child) won the battle against Devimon (Adult). And then, Baihumon appeared. Dracomon then evolved to Coredramon (Green) to fight Baihumon. The story implicitly told us Coredramon won.
Yes. He won against one of the Holy Beasts, the strongest among the four. Coredramon Green (Adult) vs Baihumon (Ultimate, we know... Not an average Ultimate).

Like Chronicle, Battle Terminal also had promotional mini comic and we got to see a glimpse of that battle between Coredramon (Green) and Baihumon in it.

Long story short, the journey continued and Breakdramon, the evolved Coredramon, met one of the last bosses, Huanglongmon.
He then jogress with Slayerdramon and became Examon, fought Huanglongmon and won.

The story was also the debut of the Dramongon Emperor.

Guilmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lucemon X, It literally says he’s basically more powerful than God And can do whatever the heck he wants
To be fair, that's the description of, like, 60% of all Mega digimon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If my memory serves me right, it was from Battle Terminal event. The event was about Dracomon's story, like Dorumon in Chronicle.
In the beginning, Dracomon (Child) won the battle against Devimon (Adult). And then, Baihumon appeared. Dracomon then evolved to Coredramon (Green) to fight Baihumon. The story implicitly told us Coredramon won.
Yes. He won against one of the Holy Beasts, the strongest among the four. Coredramon Green (Adult) vs Baihumon (Ultimate, we know... Not an average Ultimate).

Like Chronicle, Battle Terminal also had promotional mini comic and we got to see a glimpse of that battle between Coredramon (Green) and Baihumon in it.

Long story short, the journey continued and Breakdramon, the evolved Coredramon, met one of the last bosses, Huanglongmon.
He then jogress with Slayerdramon and became Examon, fought Huanglongmon and won.

I remember those comics involved with Dracomon. I went to check on Wikimon for Battle Terminal event. I was surprised those bosses were all Holy Beasts even included Huanglongmon and Ogudomon. Z'dGarurumon and VictoryGreymon are nice additions but it's only mere bosses. Unless if it came with special cutscenes+Story?

Dracomon's strongest attack is that G Shururun. But still. No difference from Liomon's Critical Bite with low rate to defeat one Adult maybe with extreme focused fire if angered.

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be fair, that's the description of, like, 60% of all Mega digimon.
That's what happens when the bar on Perfect is set at "on the level where the best offense is nuclear bomb tier and the best defense is the ability to take said nuclear bombs" and they have to make a whole higher level.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

In collectors the Sistermon defeat the four holy beasts and huanglongmon. The 4HB have consistently lost to weak Digimon in the franchise. Wasn't even their awakened modes either was the base Sisters.

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In collectors the Sistermon defeat the four holy beasts and huanglongmon. The 4HB have consistently lost to weak Digimon in the franchise.
Remember that time they made an entire game about them misleading and misdirecting everyone else around them in order to beat an enemy who had not only lost two times within the last year, but which then lost again rather easily and required basically none of the subterfuge?

I'll believe in the strength of the Four when I see it.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I genuinely wish the series treated the Four Holy Beasts as more than "Those Digimon we have get beaten up and/or brainwashed to show how tough the enemy and/or hero is". Since Xuanwumon is in Survive I'm really hoping they'll get a great role for once. All we need to do now is... wait for... Digimon Survive to come out... Oh no... 😭