Official Digimon Web Poll #13- Which Digimon Do You Think is the Strongest?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote. This is the 13th official web poll on the current version of the site.

This time the poll description is...

The Digimon Encyclopedia on Digimon Web has been viewed by many people. Which Digimon do you think is the strongest among the Digimon listed in the picture book?

So, which Digimon do you think is the strongest?

A link to the reference book.

They ask you to only vote for one Digimon, and to note that 'mode', 'color', 'X-Antibody', etc. are considered separate Digimon (so make sure you put down the name/clarification properly.)

They also note this is based on the view of the voters, and has no actual determination on who 'is' the strongest.

Voting closes September 24th.

The poll for 'which Adult Digimon You Want to Fight Alongside' had it's results announced recently.

The poll for which Perfect Digimon You Want to Fight Together With is having results tallied up and will be announced soon.

Attachments

• 30.1 KB Views: 4,240

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i think i will say zeedMillennium, but even jesmon GX and Ogudomon X are good candidates. If in the future they will release a Zeed Millenniumon X or some other form, then i will say absolutely that he is the strongest of all

Dharakjoo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm would probably that Millenniummon is the strongest Digimon who appeared on Digimon Adventure - Ryo Saga games. Besides, Millenniumon is the fusion of Kimeramon and Machinedramon remember. Ryo and Ken defeated Millenniummon, but it used the Dark Spores on Ken to turn evil as the Digimon Emperor.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Obviously voting for TonosamaMamemon.
The fact that his Sensugaeshi deflects any attack makes him completely invincible in terms of defense while the psychological devastation caused by Appare Zakura will finish any fight without him even laying a single finger on the opponent. That's what truly absolute power looks like.

They also note this is based on the view of the voters, and has no actual determination on who 'is' the strongest.
It's a relief that these sort of opinion polls won't impact the actual canon of the franchise.
This way no amount of misinformed votes for riffraff like Omegamon, Ogudomon and Jesmon will be able to dethrone TonosamaMamemon from his rightful place.

what about NEO though?
Irrelevant since it's not a Digimon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Oh? Instead of Ultimate, they created this? I didn't expect this.

Strongest one...

Hard to say. GraceNovamon, Jesmon GX, Alphamon, Omegamon X, Ogudomon X, Arkadimon Super Ultimate, RagnaLordmon, Ragnamon/Destromon, ZeedMillienumon, Death-Xmon, Chronomon forms, Diablomon X, and Shakamon.

Dynamicmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In a digital environment, nothing is stronger than the combo of DELETE and EMPTY RECYCLE BIN

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know Zeed Milleniummon and Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode exist but I'm going to vote for Grace Novamon just because I want to see it make a list. An entire universe in a Digimon could theoretically be stronger than Zeed and Superior Mode if we had more info on it 🤷‍♂️

what about NEO though?
Irrelevant since it's not a Digimon.
sounds like a fan rule you just came up with. NEO is in the reference book and whether or not Bandai would include him isn't something I think we'd know. If anything I'd love to see what happened if people tried to vote for him

Lord Bearmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Most of the Digimon that I think are the strongest had very little exposure, so it'd not be a surprise if they don't even make it into the list.
My prediction is ZeedMilleniumon, OmegamonMM, or Shoutmon X7 SM will get the top place, but I'm voting for GraceNovamon.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m pretty sure Jesmon GX is the current strongest. Whether people will REMEMBER it exists, however, is a whole other question.

Mihael

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i voted for the ZeedMilleniumon, be able to do a time travel, it's probably one of the most OP powers that exist.

McGann

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I put Jesmon GX.
Was considering Susanoomon or GraveNovamon, but I forgot to consider Shoutmon x7 Superior Mode.
He is basically everything.
Ah well, I guess it's just a bit of fluff anyway.
It'll be interesting to see who tops.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Strongest rather than an Ultimate-level poll? There goes my assumption that I could predict this. Because I like being made a fool of, though, I'll predict Alphamon Oryuken will win this poll.

I guess I'll vote for GraceNovamon.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hoo boy~

Nothing ever causes as many arguments in a fandom quite as much as "who is the strongest?" :ROFLMAO:

I was tempted to put Greymon as a joke answer because of how many Greymon-Species we have now. But in the end, I restrained myself and went with a proper answer of "Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode".

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
sounds like a fan rule you just came up with. NEO is in the reference book and whether or not Bandai would include him isn't something I think we'd know. If anything I'd love to see what happened if people tried to vote for him
Being in the reference book doesn't make him a Digimon though. And as the poll is clearly about "the strongest among the Digimon listed" this would exclude non-Digimon even if they have a profile. And it's not like it's the only exception, Yggdrasil also has an entry which, like NEO, refuses to actually identify him as a Digimon. NEO's profile is even more explicit: "In the framework of contemporary Digimon research, its race can't be classified as 'Digimon'." So I don't think votes for him would count. Neither would votes for Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode who has no Reference Book entry. The regular Shoutmon X7 does, so potentially he could get those votes, but with the explicit mention that modes and colors are treated separately, that would be unlikely.

Some more general thoughts...
GraceNovamon could be the strongest in the most banally literal sense of the word, like it can probably lift the most weight or something.
Because of his size it would probably not be super useful in a fight though, other Digimon could easily get into the chinks of his armor where it can't reach them and then blast him apart from the inside.

Strontium

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is tougher than simply what your favorite Ultimate level is. I guess I would vote for GraceNovamon since out of the really powerful Ultimates it is probably my favorite, but I much prefer Ultimates that are beast-like (like the Sovereigns, Valdurmon and Ornismon, Anubimon, Plesiomon) or who are cute (like Marine Angemon and Bacchusmon).

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would be funny if there were no votes for anyone but Jesmon GX and the list was one Digimon long.

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Going with Omegamon X Antibody, the "Omega InForce" and "All Delete". Just a fun poll, interesting to see what the results are. Like in DMO with the SSS+ Ranks, I would say 4 are candidates for me. Zeed Millenniumon, Omegamon X Antibody, Alter-B & Zwart DEFEAT.

There isn't enough about Jesmon GX for me to conclusively leap to the assumption its the strongest or even amongst the RK based of one appearance in the storyline accompanying the virtual pet it debuted in. Kind of reminds me of "Dragon Ball" a little there (Goku), concentrating the energy of all the others and becoming the vessel for their combined energy ("Knight's Intruder" in Jesmon's case) to take down an enemy that none could defeat previously. This is relatively common theme in anime. Similar to the initialization ability of the Omega Blade with Imperialdramon Paladin Mode slaying Armagemon rather than a scale of strength.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Imho, in no real order:

Jesmon gx: If Knight’s Intruder touches you, you die, no questions, do not collect 200 dollars.

Ancient Wisemon: low key semi broken with omniscience and the ability to banish things to and summon things from the hp lovecraft Cthulhu myths universe

Arkadimon SU: disintegration beam

Grace Novamon: being a living galaxy

Ebemon x: lowkey broken offensive power, being a tiny Death Star that also has mind control

Breakdramon: nearly destroyed the digital world in backstory of cross wars, oddly a more impressive feat than anything examon has done

The millenniumons: time travel shenanigans

Valdurmon: can blow up stars with faster than light beams

Razielmon: precognition + a random attack that can do anything

Quartzmon: viral particles plus cloning

Ogudomon x: size + erasure