Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
theigno decided on Gomamon.

Mon-Ohma

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
KoKabuterimon: So I could teach it to quote Tendou Souji. :p

PicoDevimon: So we could be partners in crime. Plus all the awesome higher forms.

OffBrandANON

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i had to choose between picodevimon, renamon, and the newbie ghosmon.

Guilmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Given how little we know about how Shamamon’s prophecies work exactly, I still think that there’s slightly more value in Gomamon, so I guess that’s my final vote.
Besides, Gomamon's cuter, so the answer should've been obvious from the very beginning.

I'm torn between Gomamon and Guilmon myself. Guilmon is my favourite digimon overall, but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, is he. If I'm going on an adventure, I'd like to be with someone I could talk to, someone who is more or less on the same level as me mentally. But travelling with Guilmon would be like taking care of a child.

So I guess I'd choose Gomamon. He's cute, fun, smart, reliable, and also a lil' shit, which is a trait I happen to appreciate.

Now, if only his evolutions weren't so ugly...

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Given how little we know about how Shamamon’s prophecies work exactly, I still think that there’s slightly more value in Gomamon, so I guess that’s my final vote.
Besides, Gomamon's cuter, so the answer should've been obvious from the very beginning.

I'm torn between Gomamon and Guilmon myself. Guilmon is my favourite digimon overall, but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, is he. If I'm going on an adventure, I'd like to be with someone I could talk to, someone who is more or less on the same level as me mentally. But travelling with Guilmon would be like taking care of a child.

So I guess I'd choose Gomamon. He's cute, fun, smart, reliable, and also a lil' shit, which is a trait I happen to appreciate.

The furry fandom begs to differ. I mean what?

But for reals, I like 'em myself but I can understand your disdain towards them.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just go with Gomamon X, as long as you don’t mind a stingray and a giant sea scorpion in lieu of walruses.

MFbM

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Voted for V-Mon, because of the sheer amount of flexibilities in terms of evolution (multiple Armor forms, a flyable official Adult form).

Omnimon Zwart

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lucemon would be pretty cool to hang with