Official Digimon Web Poll #10- Child Digimon You Want to Adventure With

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Digimon Web has opened a new fan vote. This is the 10th official web poll on the current version of the site.

This time the poll description is...

In the highly acclaimed TV anime Digimon Adventure:, the chosen children and their child level Digimon are in the digital world.

If you were to adventure together with one, which child level Digimon would you want it to be with?

They link to the Child level section of the reference book.

They ask you to choose one from the reference book, and enter the Digimon name as your entry.

Voting closes August 19th.

The poll results from the Digimon Adventure favorite scene series (Adventure, 02, tri., and Kizuna) were announced at DigiFes 2020.

The Favorite Royal Knight poll is closed and they will announce results soon.

Attachments

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can only assume Agumon will win.

Voting Blanc.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm super curious to see if the obvious choices like Agumon will win out. :unsure:

Anyways, I voted for my boi Labramon. :love:

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ロップモン (Lopmon!)! Naturally!

Leoil01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
agumon black my official partner

Paruseruru mafubu

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agumon of course for me.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A part of me wants to give a meme answer like Lucemon or Arkadimon Child. But at the end of the day I'll still vote for Kokuwamon, not so much because of its design (which I still like, and love its X-evo) as because of its evolutions and themes. Honorary mention to Agumon, Gomamon, Lopmon, Dorumon, Dracmon, Kudamon, Gaomon and Lunamon, all of which I like better as designs but don't like their "main" evolutions quite as much.

I expect Agumon, Gabumon, Patamon, Veemon and Terriermon. Not sure about the rest.

I hope Gankoomon got the least ammount of votes, not because I dislike him (I find him more distinct than most of the rest, including his protege) but because it would make it more likely for his retirement to stick and for us to get a new Royal Knight.

DragonicEmperor

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Either Dorumon, Dracomon or Coronamon. Since I usually vote for Dorumon, I'll just go with Dracomon this time.

Peppermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honorary mention to Agumon, Gomamon, Lopmon, Dorumon, Dracmon, Kudamon, Gaomon and Lunamon, all of which I like better as designs but don't like their "main" evolutions quite as much.
Totally. I just wish digimon 3 game digimons (Kotemon, Monmon and Kudamon) had received proper evolutions. Grizzlymon is cool and I can accept Musyamon, but I know they can do better to complete it.

Krverde

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I voted for Sangomon, I know it's too new to win at all but I've grown pretty attached to it. My other go-to's are Shakomon, Mushmon, and KoKabuterimon.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I went with impmon which was easy. But I love the x antibody aswell so I basically chose both but just in general I wrote impmon.

raharaha

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gomamon indeed, it is not going to win, but at least it is cute

Azure Beast

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It isnt even a question. Gabumon all the way! i cant even spend one day without thinking of having adventures with him.

AliceKaninchenbau

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shoutmon and Gumdramon aren't on the list of Digimon you can choose from, Press F
(I mean it makes sense they're technically not Child-Level but still, feels bad bro)
(Voted Candmon because baby)

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a shame we can't vote for appmon/xros digimon. I would have voted for Gaossmon.