OC Digimon Lineup LCD

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
DeathWoodmon looks like Trevenant from pokemon the grass/ghost type lol
Lol, there were some influences there. Phantump is one of my favorite Pokemon, after all. :p

I wanted to share a couple of new things, too. First, is the oldest Digimon OC that I have record of. He is also my namesake on this forum. Presenting, Gigamon!
Original Drawing:

This is my original drawing of him from when I was 11. He was basically a Guilmon clone, as I was fascinated with the idea of a kid creating his own Digimon and having it come to life. It was just about the coolest thing ever.

Revised Version:

I've done a few drawings of him through the years, but I wanted to do one that was a little closer to my original design, with a few changes. I got rid of the atomic sign on his chest, moved one of the holy rings from his neck to his tail, and got rid of the black stripe around his neck.

He is, of course, a child level Digimon. His attacks are lightning based (rather than gold-themed as I originally had them). His original evolution line went something like: Gigamon-->Screechmon-->WarScreechmon-->RyuuAngemon

I want to revise it somewhat so that it isn't as much of a Guilmon clone, but haven't yet decided on much of his later line. His adult form I have decided to rechristen Sonusdramon.

The other thing I wanted to post was a revised LCD rendition of MameTyramon, one of my favorite Digimon.

I've tried to do one before, but was never satisfied with the result. I'm much happier with this one. ^^'
Anyhow, that's all for now!

Last edited:

Velocifaptor

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are amazing! If I happen to find my old art of my OC GekijouBakemon on Instagram, would you be able to draw him in a better art style and also give him the pixel treatment? Sorry if you're not taking requests rn.