NX and Sistermon DLC Packs for Hacker's Memory available in US

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
DLC time!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

After a bit of a wait the DLC pack containing Alphamon NX and Gallantmon NX is available in the US. It's available for $3.99 and the purchase gets you the DLC for both the PS4 and Vita version of Hacker's Memory.

In addition, they've put up a free DLC pack that lets anyone get the previously pre-order exclusive Sistermon Ciel and Sistermon Blanc.

We have a full discussion thread for the game here.

A physical PS4 copy of the game can be bought at Amazon (affiliate link.)

Rosa

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Niceee now my digimon list will be completed.

I was worried.

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sweet, I've got some friends that didn't pre-order that'll be happy to hear this, and I'll be happy to grab those NXs, if only to show support.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
People would still mix 3 NX if they got it now I imagine? the pre order ones

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Edit: I was having issues but it's fixed now, and this post is pointless.

I screwed up an order online and I got locked out of my account when I tried to purchase this and spent 2 hours trying to figure it out when I should be sleeping, lol.

Last edited:

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alright! I should probably get to the postgame now I suppose.

PinkIceFox

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hooray I can get the pink and blue nun-fetishmon. :p I'm glad that they're the free ones instead of the chibi digimon. No way I'm paying for a SD form of a digimon... lame.

Just in time since I bought the game yesterday!

Actar

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sadly, they censored those two characters in the US version...

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sadly, they censored those two characters in the US version...
They censored Noir into Ciel, yes; they did not censor Blanc, no.

PinkIceFox

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Sadly" implying that toning down the sexualization of female coded digimon is a problem. :p If you ask me the people behind the design of digimon need a year long ice shower.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Sadly" implying that toning down the sexualization of female coded digimon is a problem. :p If you ask me the people behind the design of digimon need a year long ice shower.
The censoring had nothing to do with sexualisation - it had to do with the fact that Sistermon Noir was very clearly a nun.

Ciel is just a recolour of Noir - the huge cleavage window that Noir Awakened has is also something Ciel has.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Half the roster is big titty mon

and any censorship is bad

PinkIceFox

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ahh I see. Though I don't know what they think they're censoring, they're all clearly nuts. Coloring the habit pink or blue doesn't make it any less glaringly obvious they're playing on the 'sexy nun' fetish. Though the pink one is more lolicon styled nun.

I have no problem with censorship if it helps female characters look a little less ridiculous. Digimon has a disgustingly bad habit of making female appearing digimon all boobs, butts, and cameltoe. Heck, they had to give minervamon a sexy alter ego because she just wasn't fappable enough as a lolicon snake girl.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey... You forgot Mastemon and Hudiemon. Just be grateful lol

PinkIceFox

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah yes, yin-yang boobie armor and young girl into sexy butterfly spoiler mon.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't hate sexy women. I'm ace but I find girls pretty and have a girlfriend so it's not like I'm a "MEN ARE GROSS AND EVERYTHING THEY LIKE IS BAD" type of feminist, I just... really get tired of so much boobie sometimes. xD

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reminder: The alternative was to keep both Sistermon exclusive to Japan.

And do not think for a god damn second that Bamco wouldn't consider that as an option cause western Monster Hunter players didn't get the Pirate J equipment or Aladdin's Wand until Generations because of licensing issues and those are far less potentially controversial then Sistermon.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well even if you say that, same posts and comments will repeat endlessly almost every day. Honestly I got tired of it already. Good thing I can just ignore and got used to it...

I prefer Minervamon over Mervamon for her pure strength.

Curiously, are there any mentions in the japanese twitter or other websites about Ciel? I'd like to know.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reminder: The alternative was to keep both Sistermon exclusive to Japan.

And do not think for god damn second that Bamco wouldn't consider that as an option cause western Monster Hunter players didn't get the Pirate J equipment or Aladdin's Wand until Generations because of licensing issues and those are far less potentially controversial then Sistermon.
I'm thinking we'd still get them in Europe in fairness. The EU branch seems to act independently.

Well even if you say that, same posts and comments will repeat endlessly almost every day. Honestly I got tired of it already. Good thing I can just ignore and got used to it...

I prefer Minervamon over Mervamon for her pure strength.

Curiously, are there any mentions in the japanese twitter or other websites about Ciel? I'd like to know.
Habu tweeted saying the US branch forced the censorship so they used it to make a new Mon. So Ciel is canon

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For right now, yes.

And I wouldn't count on EU getting Sistermon if Bamco decided to keep them Japan exclusive. Again the licensed gear I noted earlier was dummied out for both US and EU and that had been going on since at least the third generation and probably longer than that.

Generations was the first MH game released internationally to let you get the Shonen Jump stuff or the anime inspired gear, prior to that we had the Tenebra and the Clockwork instead of the Tessaiga and Clima-Tact respectively.

If Bamco didn't want the west to have Sistermon, we would not get them.

Last edited: