Numemon is needed

Psycho

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
to complete a favor quest I need a Numemon as a friend ((I thought the previous topic may have givin the wrong idea))

I know Numemon is the slug looking one ((Not sure what level or type he is)) dont know where I could access WiFi since for some reason it wont seem to work with me ((I tryed WiFi once from my room but it couldnt find anything))

How o utside of WiFi can I get a Numemon? and do I get the chance to beat up that Numemon Loving Tamer in Digi Central seriously he pissed me off

AlforceVeedramon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Numemon is only obtainable with WiFi, but he's really easy to get. Just match any two Digimon together, and you have a chance of getting a normal egg that has the hatch % in favor of Numemon.

And, it's rumored that if you talk to the Numemon Loving Tamer with a Numemon in your party, you trigger an event.

the comp

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=AlforceVeedramon link=topic=1393.msg21434#msg21434 date=1165010541]
And, it's rumored that if you talk to the Numemon Loving Tamer with a Numemon in your party, you trigger an event.
[/quote]
not true. i've talked to here with 2 numemon in my party and she just rambled like usual.

AlforceVeedramon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah, apparently talking to her with Numemon is part of the event you get from Myotismon. Just saw that in Psycho's other topic

Psycho

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah... I happen to despise that Numemon loving Tamer more then anything right at t his moment *eyetwitch*

reddmann

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't see why everyone hates her/him so much?? I think the numemon tamer is halarious!!! 8)

Psycho

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
you havent encountered the herb tea favor mission have you?

Vande

I am Justice
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I aint met a Vamdemon in the Mines yet so that i can get his data to actually get that darn quest :D

Psycho

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see ((the quest is annoying))

Friend code: 455352262160
Tamer name: Psycho
Team: Sakuyamon,blkRapidmon,BlackWarGreymon,CherubimonE,JiJimon,Piedmon
Digimon I'm looking to get: Right now Numemon

Can someone pelase add me and allow me to add them

Tsum

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Am I right in assuming that all you need to do to complete the quest is to show the Numemon lover a Numemon, and give the tea to Vamdemon? If so, that isn't too hard for those who Match alot.......

In any case, I'm willing to help, since I have a Numemon of my own, and I'm sure matching with one of my Digimon will get you one eventually. :p You'd have to wait until about 3 or 4pm CST before I can get on though.