Next Order Release Dates Plus DLC Details

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know if this was brought up yet or not since I haven't read all the posts but did anybody know that there's gonna be a Digimon World: Next Order event on Bandai Namco's twitch channel this Friday?
It's been mentioned somewhere, but these things are almost always generic marketing events without really giving new info.

Basically someone sitting and playing a game, and somewhere sitting next to them asking questions they already know the answers to.

It's always possible there will be something new, but I tend to find these sorts of things aren't worth watching.

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

new digimon announced, BoltBautamon/BoltVautamon (still wonder how it's spelled in roman) VoltoBautamon (most likely it's spelled like this) along with its story arc. It seems this is the last 12th new digimon they added

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
NICE! We got water pirate digimon! FINALLY
So CaptainHookmon evolves into this? If his level is Ultimate. But damn we got Dark pirate. Piemon absorbing Vamdemon? How?!

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can only say HABU I LOVE U!!! :D I've instantly fallen in love with its design. Apparently, its name and lore comes from the Italian Face (Volto) and Bauta (a class of Venetian Masks). I wonder how important its arc would be to the main story, or if it has at least some sort of connection to it.

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can only say HABU I LOVE U!!! :D I've instantly fallen in love with its design. Apparently, its name and lore comes from the Italian Face (Volto) and Bauta (a class of Venetian Masks). I wonder how important its arc would be to the main story, or if it has at least some sort of connection to it.
Gematsu says that you can play the story arc after you finished the main story. Also I think the Volto refer to the volto mask which is actually what the digimon wore

AliceKaninchenbau

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wasn't Next 0rder supposed to have some connections to tri.? I swear to god if this shows up or like becomes the final boss I'm gonna

This guy looks ridiculous and I love him. Like he has those tiny hooks on the long arms holding his cape so it's all spread out and fancy looking, that's hilarious I think I'm crying
And I just love the logic of clown + hint of vampire = Venetian Pirate

This Digimon is a ridiculous mess, I love it

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh my god what. I was just expecting them reuse a Cyber Sleuth Ultimate, maybe at most I thought they'd add a Digimon we didn't see in CS, not make an entirely new Digimon with an amazing design. Seriously this is one of my favourite new Digimon that has appeared recently, maybe even more than RustTyranomon.

Ephraim97

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Which are the new Digimon, the Pirate ist the first new that i did see ?
And the new one is pretty cool ^^ Love Pirates <3

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wasn't Next 0rder supposed to have some connections to tri.? I swear to god if this shows up or like becomes the final boss I'm gonna

This guy looks ridiculous and I love him. Like he has those tiny hooks on the long arms holding his cape so it's all spread out and fancy looking, that's hilarious I think I'm crying
And I just love the logic of clown + hint of vampire = Venetian Pirate

This Digimon is a ridiculous mess, I love it
Hi-five
I want to get a system just to play this game now...but that isn't gonna happen lol

I did not expect to see this today at all...

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well yeah, like you all mostly, I already loved it. Such a fancy looking demon/death pirate with fabulous style. I remember we've ever got one similar digimon long time ago, it's Gokumon, a death/demon ninja with fancy ninja cloth and bossy speaking. I surely love the lore that it's another digimon that evolved through absorbing another correspondent digimon data like Aegisdramon or HerakleKabuterimon

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
New Digimon!! And he incorporates elements of Venetian Masquerade, my favorite thing, into his design!! And he's a PIRATE!!

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
First off I'd like to point out that the image posted above is downscaled, here is a link to the version that isn't: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/DWNO-Scan_01-18-17.jpg

Now about the design itself... it's nice that it isn't another armored dragon knight, there are interesting ideas here and I kind of want to like it but overall it's just a bit too crazy without much consistency. The half cloth, half organic cape, darker lower half and the additional skeletal arms are nice design elements (the latter remind me of the scythes Aegiochusmon Dark has) but then the theme just kind of falls apart with that generic evil shiny chest armor, adorned with diamonds and with spikes and skulls everywhere (even the sword hilts and pistol butts...), which not only kinda ruins the more Gothic vampire aesthetic but also detracts from the fancy golden mask, which could have been a real eye catcher, but as it is it just kind of gets lost in the general "bling" of the upper body. And while I tend to like complex designs, in this case it seems all the detail has just been crammed into that one third of his body leading to a design that looks just very unbalanced in general. I wish they would have streamlined some of the unnecessary edginess, it would have been a more coherent design.
But overall it's still good, I guess. I like the organic looking guns, that's an interesting idea.

btw, there are still a few more Digimon Cards online... but I'll be nice to Bamco and not spoil them this time lol

Last edited:

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm okay with it because real Masquerade outfits are often extremely gaudy and busy. In fact, he's less complex than some real ones I've seen.

Ephraim97

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
btw, there are still a few more Digimon Cards online... but I'll be nice to Bamco and not spoil them this time lol
I think its totally okay to post them here. I mean its like we are searching together ^^

In the moment i hav 20 Digi-Cards, do i hav all ?
Its hard to get a good Overview, when its updating every 1-3 Days

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm okay with it because real Masquerade outfits are often extremely gaudy and busy. In fact, he's less complex than some real ones I've seen.
Can you imagine how gaudy they could have made this thing considering it evolves from a Piemon? Imagine this with Piemon's colorscheme.

I have a few more thoughts too.
I like how they combined the themes of the two Digimon perfectly since both wear types of masks. The gold is probably from the gold ornaments on Vamdemon too.

This makes up for Omegamon Zwart Alter B, who I wasn't a fan of because it didn't seem very creative.