Next Order Release Dates Plus DLC Details

SydMontague

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Ephraim97
My list contains 11 and they all got posted in this thread, so I'd say you've found them all.

Also, how do you know you're getting the pre-order stuff via the hunt instead of a plushie?
Because he is working for Bandai Namco as Community Manager for Digimon. ;)

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How exactly does this Hunt work?

MagnaAngemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How exactly does this Hunt work?
Throught their social media Bandai Namco EU is releasing QR codes which you scan and you get a digimon card with a letter. There are 32 letters that will consist a sentence which when you find you submit to enter their competition. I think 11 cards are out now and they are releasing more tomorrow.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah. Great. I don't have a mobile phone at the moment so that's...that's just great. Why couldn't it be a pre-order bonus like with Cyber Sleuth...?

SydMontague

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are sites where you can scan a QR code with your PC – just create a screenshot or similar.

The reasoning for such a campaign is marketing. By "hiding" the QR codes in social media content you make sure your (potential) customers follow you on those sites. That in turn also increases your visibility (e.g. through more shares).
-> A viral campaign

It's also much more consumer friendly to not push people into pre-ordering. :)

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow!! Just discovered this thread and this game! I'm beyond pumped up now!

If I pre-order this in the states, will i still get the pre-order bonus stuff now??

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

If I pre-order this in the states, will i still get the pre-order bonus stuff now??
Yes, you should. Check the store you are pre-ordering from. If it's an online store it will most likely mention the DLC.

isshak_gravi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah. Great. I don't have a mobile phone at the moment so that's...that's just great. Why couldn't it be a pre-order bonus like with Cyber Sleuth...?
We didn't have a pre order bonus for Cyber Sleuth either! It was part of the first print of the game. This time this way it'll be forever available for free instead of a limited time pre order or first print bonus :)

demubede

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
and so it continues!
Image Thumbnail (custom)

Last edited by a moderator:

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Indeed it does and it's not the only one... I thought about not releasing my crawler results anymore, but with that many new additions I couldn't resist :p

http://d1vtv52f4vjbmu.cloudfront.net/games/dwno/img-cm/Angemon-H29.jpg
http://d1vtv52f4vjbmu.cloudfront.net/games/dwno/img-cm/Palmon-W08.jpg
http://d1vtv52f4vjbmu.cloudfront.net/games/dwno/img-cm/Tentomon-D04.jpg
http://d1vtv52f4vjbmu.cloudfront.net/games/dwno/img-cm/Veemon-O09.jpg

But I guess the Terriermon one is truly mysterious, I mean... Ʌ? What kind of Language is that message in that it contains a turned V that according to Wikipedia is only used "in the orthographies of Ch'ol, Nankina, Northern Tepehuán, Temne and Wounaan, and also some orthographies of Ibibio"? Maybe there is some actual depth to the riddle now lol

Last edited:

MagnaAngemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Λ is L in Greek. If that is in any way relevant to this.
Probably is a stylized A but I am wondering what it means for people who have already found out the sentence and submitted it with an A and not an Λ.

Last edited:

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yes, you should. Check the store you are pre-ordering from. If it's an online store it will most likely mention the DLC.
YAY! I'll have to call my gamestop first thing tomorrow morning since they're currently closed right now to make sure. I dont want to miss out!!

Also... what app do we download to participate in this event? What do we get if we "win", how do we "win" im confused on how this event works and "how to win" etc.. is it still to late?? I have a smart phone(android lolipop 5.1) but I dont have any data on it or anything since its not a connected phone, but it still works with wifi...

SydMontague

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

demubede

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Λ is L in Greek. If that is in any way relevant to this.
Probably is a stylized A but I am wondering what it means for people who have already found out the sentence and submitted it with an A and not an Λ.
The Link to this Picture says ist an A. or was this discussion only Ironie?

so we all know the "secret Message" from page 3...
no one Need to hide the Cards anymore :) lets share all Cards together :D

Last edited by a moderator:

SydMontague

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so we all know the "secret Message" from page 3...
no one Need to hide the Cards anymore :) lets share all Cards together :D
All cards we have should be in this thread already (16 in total). They only get uploaded "shortly" before they get released, so that even with a crawler you have to check for new cards regularly.
Usually the time window between upload and the release of the cards on Twitter was less than an hour, so that I could beat it only by a few minutes at best.

This batch is different, though, as those are the cards for the entire week. Which is why I decided to not post them immediately to not spoil anyone's fun. ;D

nabs

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for the help with this everyone. On a side-note , is the theme going to be part of the dlc given away from the digihunt or is it digital only like the US? I got the CS theme with my physical copy in the UK IIRC - They still haven't put this up on the UK PSN Store T_T

Also, besides #29 do we know any after 25 ?

Last edited:

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I'm not the only one with a crawler around here. :>
Well, it seemed efficient... instead of hunting with the precision shots of a rifle why not just carpet bomb the entire forest to hit everywhere?
And since this has been going on for a while by now I not only had the time to repeatedly optimize the code to make it more efficient but also to design an aesthetically pleasing interface to look at while the search is going on lol.

Also, besides #29 do we know any after 25 ?
We got Numemon-P32 a while back.