Next Order PS4 Gameplay and Features Trailer, Unified Information, Update- New Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After formal announcements for Next Order on PS4 around the world, we finally have a trailer showing a decent amount of footage of the PS4 version.

The trailer is specifically for the Japanese version, but the updated version should largely be identical minus languages.

The trailer shows off various Digimon, some of the redesigned areas, and goes over some of the features of the PS4 version.

The various updates for the PS4 version includes various graphical overhauls, 2 new difficulty levels (with the original level from the Vita version being designated as 'Easy'), 12 new Digimon and 30 new missions.

It also reiterates that the Vita version will receive the new Digimon.

Image Thumbnail

Digimon World Next Order is currently available for pre-order in the USA at Amazon (affiliate link.)

The North American release will feature Japanese and English audio and subtitles in English, French, and Spanish (these may be different based on where you live.)

Image Thumbnail

The Japanese version will feature new cover art.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

No official date is given for the release yet but Amazon is listing March 31st, 2017 for the USA.

The prior thread for the Japanese version is here.
The prior thread for the version for the rest of the world is here.

Feel free to continue any discussions here.

Update- Amazon Germany has updated the cover art to use the new artwork from Japan.

Image Thumbnail

And they put it up a very large and nice clean version.

Thanks to Gematsu for the heads up.

prismblack91

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I woulder if there's more jogresses in the game.

Rorimor

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm still a bit peeved that they aren't really showing any english gameplay (or really any other english promotional material since the announcement). There was a fully functioning demo with english voice acting at one of the gaming events just a little while ago and the only footage we got of it was of a relatively unknown youtuber filming the screen with his phone.

Youkomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am glad to see that Youkomon is finally getting some love. it is on the list of Digimon included. It seems that Kyuubimon is always included but never Youkomon.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Amazon Spain lists Next Order's release date to be on March 31st, 2017. Do we know if this is something official?
As mentioned in the news post, March 31st is the stand-in date Amazon is using.

Whether that is the official date or not I can't say for a fact. But very rarely do games come out on a Friday. They certainly do, but generally not smaller releases.

So I'm assuming it's simply a stand-in date.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As mentioned in the news post, March 31st is the stand-in date Amazon is using.

Whether that is the official date or not I can't say for a fact. But very rarely do games come out on a Friday. They certainly do, but generally not smaller releases.

So I'm assuming it's simply a stand-in date.
Okay, sorry that I skipped that. Also, it states that the subtitules will be in German and Italian too by the way.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, sorry that I skipped that. Also, it states that the subtitules will be in German and Italian too by the way.
That's why I mention the subtitles being different based on where you live.

The EU version will be different from the NA which will be different than JP and the non-JP Asia release.

Status
Not open for further replies.