MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yet more Jump Festa info!

Image Thumbnail

These are stickers that Bandai-Namco will be giving away at Jump Festa.

They are promotional Next Order stickers.

It appears you get them if you try the demo of Next Order International Edition that they will have on hand at the show.

NeoZero101

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who is Habumon
Kazumasa Habu's name alias
Oh him i did not know he had a alias hopefully he helps make more great Digimon games in the future.
I have heard that Bandai will make more Digimon games in the future and it will be ones that fans like i hope we get a really good fighting game that lets you fight with mages only and not like Digimon Rumble where they have a limited Time or it lets you play as all the evolution line similar to how Dragon ball Z has a lot of playable transformations for one character.

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh him i did not know he had a alias hopefully he helps make more great Digimon games in the future.
I have heard that Bandai will make more Digimon games in the future and it will be ones that fans like i hope we get a really good fighting game that lets you fight with mages only and not like Digimon Rumble where they have a limited Time or it lets you play as all the evolution line similar to how Dragon ball Z has a lot of playable transformations for one character.
Nope, it's a digimon story game, a new story.