Next anniversary digivices?

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Missing the 15th anniversary, I'm now wondering about when will be the next anniversary with new digivices?

I suppose the Ver. Complete can be considered the first Adventure 20th anniversary digivice, even if it's not titled as such. But we are now crossing the 20th anniversary of the second Adventure and Tamers, so... where news of possible anniversary digivices can be found the earliest?

Rai

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was wondering about this too. I really hope we get another round of D3's or D arks. I have the black D3 and the Blue D ark but i'd like to get the other versions. Also i waited wayyyy to long for this but I wanted to get an extra 15th d ark and swap the shells with an old ryo d ark to make a 15th ryo version so i can properly use Cyberdramon lol

AquaKai

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Make it three. I sooo want a D3, they always fascinated me and I have wanted one since I found out they existed as a child. But I missed the 15th anniversary too.

However, I am wary of the price, seeing how Bandai recently treats everything as a "premium" thing of sorts, inflating the price absurdly.
The only reason I didn't get a Digivice ver. complete, no matter how I wanted it because I never had one, was the price tag: 100 $ is way too much for a kid toy. More over so if you consider they had all the assets already, safe for a couple of sprites and some lines of code.

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i just want an anniversary Pendulum Progress

BtownKj

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really want a D3. I remember importing a blue one waaaay back when I was a kid because I loved flamdramon. It'd be great to own another one.

Vittorini

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would kill for a D-Ark right now.

Yotaman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really want a D3. I remember importing a blue one waaaay back when I was a kid because I loved flamdramon. It'd be great to own another one.
Sadly it came out at a time when purchasing online was fairly uncommon and therefore thought as unsafe where I live, and since it couldn't be found in stores here either, I had to wait to grow up to afford it on my own, which happened to be too late...

I would kill for a D-Ark right now.
No need to kill, just take a mortgage.

Rai

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Make it three. I sooo want a D3, they always fascinated me and I have wanted one since I found out they existed as a child. But I missed the 15th anniversary too.

However, I am wary of the price, seeing how Bandai recently treats everything as a "premium" thing of sorts, inflating the price absurdly.
The only reason I didn't get a Digivice ver. complete, no matter how I wanted it because I never had one, was the price tag: 100 $ is way too much for a kid toy. More over so if you consider they had all the assets already, safe for a couple of sprites and some lines of code.
I always think back to toys r us. And i know the digivices (american) were what? $25? Or at least around there. And I LOVE that bandai keeps giving us some but... It's old tech for a higher price. a backlight at the very minimum would be amazing. But I still buy them, cuz i know if i want them in the future the price will be triple lol