New tri. Part 6 Trailer Plus Theater List

AquaVersus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly, what gets me the most is Koromon's/Agumon's line at the beginning about remembering/meeting again, meaning there's a chance he'll get his memories back (as will, hopefully, the other Digimon).

CrimsonMarvel

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They've got some questions to answer so I'm staying skeptical but I hope it turns out alright.

Onimaru

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I agree that the wings look like Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode.

Would be funny if Imperialdramon gave its energy to give Omegamon a new form as a callback to "Revenge of Diaboromon". :p
Lul i though same :p

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added a translation of the trailer thanks to shin.

Velocifaptor

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream Worl

Would be funny if Imperialdramon gave its energy to give Omegamon a new form as a callback to "Revenge of Diaboromon". :p
Yeah, about that. I have a theory that Wizarmon, as Beelzebumon, gives his power to Omegamon. The wings, funnily enough, remind me of Beelzebumon.

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now we just need to wait for fallen angel Omegamon, Fallen Zwart, fallen zwart D, Angel-S version.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yeah, about that. I have a theory that Wizarmon, as Beelzebumon, gives his power to Omegamon. The wings, funnily enough, remind me of Beelzebumon.
But would those wings not be black?

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly, what gets me the most is Koromon's/Agumon's line at the beginning about remembering/meeting again, meaning there's a chance he'll get his memories back (as will, hopefully, the other Digimon).
Oh my god I actually forgot the reboot happened.

araarq

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really like the new omegamon form. I like this new form and alter s for different reasons. I like this form because to me, its a “refinement” of his design, while i like alter s because its a different take on it

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really doubt that Wizardmon will be part of the new mode for Omegamon. Wizardmon was never especially connected to Taichi or Yamato.

Not to mention that we don't know how Wizardmon will appear in this film.

shiramomo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My thougths that wizarmon will appear as one of ordinemon's army...like devidramon and the others, he was one of vamdemon's soldier after all...and his appereance will be the key for hikari to get back to her shoes?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoa... As they say, "This gunna be good." Really though super excited. It's close to 2 months now right?

mookie

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can someone please tell me what Omnimon just turned into?
I don't think it's been named just yet.

Does anyone think that we'll get to see Meicoomon's "normal" evolutions (or even a sequence for them?)? I'm still hoping for her child form to be named.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We'll probably see her standard forms yeah though I don't seem them doing much. Heck the Ultimate might only be shown during back to back sequences.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thinking twice about it, there's something with wings in many Ultimate forms of the protagonist's Digimon or even main antagonists in the anime: Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode in 02, Dukemon: Crimson Mode & Beelzebumon: Blast Mode in Tamers, Aldamon & Lucemon: Falldown Mode in Frontier, Alphamon: Ouryuken & Death-X-mon in X-Evolution, ShineGreymon: Burst Mode, Agumon: Burst Mode & Belphemon: Rage Mode in Savers, Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode & DarknessBagramon in Xros Wars, Leviathan in the Manga of AppliMonsters, and now Ordinemon & Omegamon Angel Form in tri. Also Zeromaru in V-Tamer 01 and Hudiemon in Hacker's Memory are prominent cases too. It seems like a pattern same as the Goggles thing, and it's awesome imo.

Nagatem

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't want to be a party pooper
but god i hate tri
its lazy high looking animation style for the humans, the plot that makes little sense and feels rushed,
They made the cast so poor compared to how they used to be almost as if they skimmed the series to get a quick feel
ignoring the 02 cast and even though they are literally missing their parents should be asking wtf is going on where are our kids, daemon is just igored even though he should have been used, the only good thing is the new omnimon